Sign in to follow this  
=(UV)= eddie uchiha

WC3 IS GOING TO ****

This has gotten fucking ridiculous. Wc3 was fine, but the flame pred had made it go to shit, but then it was fixed and everything looked normal. But now, something even worse then that has popped up. One of our own REGULARS and CLAN MEMBERS and a LEVEL 2 has been fucking exploting the shitty ass "Mole + 7 Second Invincibility". Everyone considers it an exploit, but he just does it anyways. We tell him it's not allowed, admins have said that before, but HE JUST DOES IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER liek a FUCKING noob. I'm not the type of person to go pick out clan members and tell them they are fucking idiots, but toweliee is GODSOFUCKINGANNOYINGWHONEEDSAFUCINGASSKICKINGTOREMEMBERTHEDAMNFUCKINGRULES. He has been using this cheap trick nearly EVERY ROUND using the gambling system to supply his money. This is a fucking rant, and I know, but someone has to do something about him. He doesn't even deserve level 2 if he makes fun of the server AND exploits many things. He called WC3 the "noob server" to justify him being an invincible mole. Please someone do something.

Oh and ps!

He also glitches so he can go inside walls (which I have no idea doing). Last time he hid in a wall and appeared right next to me. Multiple times he goes inside a box (like in aztec) and starts being a noob.

Guest Some9YearOld

I know this is fucking annoyinG!!!!!!!!!!!!1 mad.gif fucking people exploiting should have like a ban or some shit its gay and 2 HE IS FUCKING L2 HE SHOULD BE SETTING A EXAMPLE FOR OTHER MEMBERS AND NOT MAKING UV LOOK LIKE SHIT (NOT SAYING THAT IT IS) but other people may and towile realize you are not the only one who does it, but all u other fuckers who do it quit with exploits laugh.gif

I personally hate WC3 because it's a friggen waist of your time.

When I tried to read the insturctions I was like

"shit, there's like 20 pages. I'm not taking time just to read this shit while I have just been reading shit for the past 5 days from school!"

Anyways, there are way to many upgrades which piss me off like your mom pisses on my face but what can I do? biggrin.gif

It seems that people are jackasses and crap on the server

I say..............

BRING BACK RPG ORIGINAL MAP MOD BACK TO UV! WHO ARE GONNA BE MY BITCHES AND SUPPORT ME?

RPG MOD+ MAPS FOR LIFE!!! WAAAAAAAAAA

holy crap this is some nasty shit!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=fPSheK5QhwI]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fPSheK5QhwI[/ame]

Anyone want a mayo sandwich with clam chowder soup?

I may know who your talking about and if I'm right yeah he fuck exploits to much and it was great when towliee joined he stoped being ubur all of a sudden to where i wasnt paying attention with my orc and i capped him in the head with a glock...hmm i wonder why lol.

Guest †Waffle†

Who and WTF JESUS CHRIST THAT LINKED MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE AND TAKE A SHIT AT THE SAME TIME jeez!!!!

Guest Politely Owned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparten112 @ Feb 13 2007, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

BRING BACK RPG ORIGINAL MAP MOD BACK TO UV! WHO ARE GONNA BE MY BITCHES AND SUPPORT ME?

RPG MOD+ MAPS FOR LIFE!!! WAAAAAAAAAA

fucking hell yeah man... that server was the shit and everyone knows it. george should either bring back that or get a fucking old version of WC3 becuase everyone knows they are way more kick ass then the new ones... i mean god damn wahts up with all this ultimate shit...come of the races need 3 levels to get it some need like 10... its bogus i know it so many others do but they deal, im tired of it so damn listen and get it straight. im'a be taking screen shots out the ass for people saying old version or rpg...

thanks for your time

im yo bitch, you my bitch, who cares biggrin.gif

Guest Animekakashi

i like chicken pie! whats WC3?

you've never played wc3?!?!??...basicaly you enter the server and a msg prompts you 2 choose a race (human or undead) and everytime you kill someone gain exp and the more exp u gain the more you lvl and the more powers and skillz you unlock. u also unlock other race the more u lvl

Sign in to follow this