Sign in to follow this  
Gamer4125

GMod 13

We are working on it now, everything has to be fixed and centran knows how everything is set up.

It isn't as easy as just updating the server.

Last I heard:

7:09 PM - sG | centran [ENG]: god damn this is bullshit

sG | centran [ENG] is now playing Garry's Mod. Click here to join.

sG | centran [ENG] is now playing Garry's Mod. Click here to join.

sG | centran [ENG] is now Away.

Rest assured it will be up ASAP

EDIT: Gmod just updated again as well, so it's going to take everyone a bit before things are back up and running normal.

Edited by ZachPL

The TTT gamemode itself is currently very buggy.

http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=qjvnuk1qahc6kad11eq85pvah3&topic=11444.160

The server is in a somewhat working state right now I want to get it open as soon as possible, but I currently need to sync fastdl and I have no idea how.

Should be up soon if not today I hope tomorrow.

TTT is VERY buggy, I've been playing on a few different servers, and almost all of them have glitched in one game breaking way. The round will not reset even if all the T's/Innos are dead. It'll keep going even until EVERYONE is dead or when the timer hits 0 it'll keep going, it'll. need a full reset to function again

TTT is VERY buggy, I've been playing on a few different servers, and almost all of them have glitched in one game breaking way. The round will not reset even if all the T's/Innos are dead. It'll keep going even until EVERYONE is dead or when the timer hits 0 it'll keep going, it'll. need a full reset to function again

Yeah the guy that codes it updates about once a day, but he has work and hes moving houses so they are taking a while... I am having some serious windows 8 problems right now, but i'm working on it and when centran has time I am sure he will too.