Sign in to follow this  
Purple Haze

EDITING REPORT CARD?

Ultimately, it's the student who needs to sit down, judge him/herself, and somehow get the proper motivation to do well. Hopefully whatever consequences you receive from your obvious poor grades will lead you to the sought path. I know it sounds like I'm being a dick, but you really do get what you deserve.

Guest Fohacidal

School was easy anyway, you could pass without doing homework :/

actually, the junior year is becoming more important that the senior year. at least in my school. This semester i have English, US History, Pre-calculus, and Chemistry. Next year i will have Calculus and English. thats it for important classes.

Lucky, I have to do chem in my soph year (Now).

And last year I managed to hide my report cards for a whole semester until the final one came. My school hands the report cards to its students. One stupid C in Algebra was the cause to. My parents want me to get nothing but A's and B's so I hid the cards to not get in trouble.

Lucky, I have to do chem in my soph year (Now).

And last year I managed to hide my report cards for a whole semester until the final one came. My school hands the report cards to its students. One stupid C in Algebra was the cause to. My parents want me to get nothing but A's and B's so I hid the cards to not get in trouble.

same thing in my house. C's are not acceptable. The only reason that senior year at my school is not a joke, is the senior project. Its a huge project that determines if u pass or not. can be on any topic, but if u fail, u have to take the whole year over again.

NO, thats just WAY to honest... We've got to think of a way to completely deceive his parents, because hes retarded and can't do the work.

Ok Zeus this will get his ass beat! THATS ONLY IF HE GETS CAUGHT LIEING :P

same thing in my house. C's are not acceptable. The only reason that senior year at my school is not a joke, is the senior project. Its a huge project that determines if u pass or not. can be on any topic, but if u fail, u have to take the whole year over again.

SAME HERE IF I GET A B- MY ASS IS GRASS DUDE; IVE GOT STRICT ASS PARENTS.

I know this is off topic, but what do you do for the Senior Project? I didn't have to do when I was in High School, but I've heard several other students talk about it. Is it like an essay, a report, or what?

Guest some fag
Ok Zeus this will get his ass beat! THATS ONLY IF HE GETS CAUGHT LIEING :P

Yes, but I don't understand how you can be so retarded...

I know this is off topic, but what do you do for the Senior Project? I didn't have to do when I was in High School, but I've heard several other students talk about it. Is it like an essay, a report, or what?

It is a large project that you work on almost your entire senior year. It can be on any subject you like, as long as it is approved. You have to find a mentor to teach you that craft or business that you chose. You must also write and extensive research paper on the topic. Finally you must create a product from what you learned. For example, If i chose a topic related to computer repair I would have to find someone who is certified in this area to teach me and help me create a product. A good product for this topic would probably be fixing a broken computer. There are a lot of requirement and guidelines that i dont feel like getting into, but at the end of all this, you have to get up in front of a panel of people and present you project. This panel decides if you fail or not. If you do fail, you have to repeat the 12th grade.

Lol, rich kids are always retarded. lmao.

My report card came in the mail this saturday turned out i had 1 D, and rest b's, A-PE(phys edu).

But my mom dont let me get d only 1 c so i got grounded for the weekend.

My report card came in the mail this saturday turned out i had 1 D, and rest b's, A-PE(phys edu).

That D must have been in English, illiterate fuck. Listen to me on this one; just do well in High school. Don’t just pass with D’s and C’s because when you think your all badass for not doing the work, when you turn 19 and all your friends are at college partying, getting laid, and having a great time. You will be at home, playing CS:S, working a shitty job, and hating your life. Do the smart thing, stay in school and fuck bitches.

PS: This did not happen to me, it happened to a few of my high school buddies, they are not very happy.

That D must have been in English, illiterate fuck. Listen to me on this one; just do well in High school. Don’t just pass with D’s and C’s because when you think your all badass for not doing the work, when you turn 19 and all your friends are at college partying, getting laid, and having a great time. You will be at home, playing CS:S, working a shitty job, and hating your life. Do the smart thing, stay in school and fuck bitches.

PS: This did not happen to me, it happened to a few of my high school buddies, they are not very happy.

Again with the flaming. And you are saying do well in high school so you can do nothing in college? Lol.

Guest some fag
God I think we might actually agree on something.

I agree as well.

You can get B's in highschool by doing nothing pretty much, and getting an A in Phys. Ed isn't too hard, either.

THE D was in history didnt pay much attention for it. The C was in english and it was a + and i have honors english. I just dont use my SKILLS on texting or websites for example this i type how ever i feel. ASDHASDAHGSAUS

Maybe at your easy Canadian high school noob :D

Yep, if you just seal the deal with good knowledge of French it's easy to get a job. However, I don't feel like I'm learning nothing... I somehow remember a lot of it.