Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Admin Abuse

There has been so much admin abuse lately, not to mention people who left the clan and still have admin. It is getting to the point where I will personally remove all admin power from the servers and give it to people I trust.

If you don't want this happening, I suggest you stop.

Guest some fag

That is a shame.

You guys who are abusing are little assholes. You have been GIVEN administrative powers on the server TO HELP THE CLAN, NOT TO ENTERTAIN YOU!

I suggest that you stop while you are ahead, otherwise, I'm all for losing my admin.

Either stay loyal and trustworthy to the clan, or leave.

Guest †Waffle†

Do it coinstar so much people don't even deserve it, i don't mind if you take mine away coin, your making the decision not anyone else.

Guest killer

yah that is a great idea and personally i think well when ive been in server Waffle has been a good admin and never seen zues but he seems responsible biggrin.gif

Guest †Waffle†

Zeus is pretty awsome.

Guest killer

Yah I heard about his recent abuse quite a few times. Oh and yah Zues is good forum and server moderator biggrin.gif

Guest †Waffle†

And Fetus

Seems like a bad idea. How about we take it away from the people who left and go from there...The people you trust arnt always the people who deserve admin. Hints the people who just left.

Guest Drunkentig3r

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShakinBakin! @ Apr 16 2007, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Seems like a bad idea. How about we take it away from the people who left and go from there...The people you trust arnt always the people who deserve admin. Hints the people who just left.

Seems fair to me. As a new member I've been on the receiving end of a giddy Admin a few times myself. Sure, some of it is in good fun and everyone laughs, including the victim, but other times, well...

Guest killer

SOMETIMES its fun to be abused/abuse. You can't expect any admin with privleges of slap/time bomb/noclip to not use it maybe once a month cuase i have on {WoH} server and everyone fucking laughs even the victim biggrin.gif

Guest †Waffle†

Hmm how bout 3 strikes?

Sign in to follow this