Sign in to follow this  
Matty

Sg's New Advisory Dietician

Should I even lift?

For srs should I bulk up on carbs.

It depends on what you want to do with our body. Carb loading isn't always the best choice.

I see, I have another question though. Suppose I only eat Kraft, would you say that the Spongebob mac n cheese is the best to get?

As there's little nutritional variance between the character shaped noodles and the normal macaroni, this is more of a culinary question than a dietary one, so I hope I'm not stepping on Dastan's toes when I answer:

No. The character shaped noodles are made with thinner pieces of noodle with greater surface area, causing them to cook to quickly and unevenly. They will feel soggier and be less flavorful as a result. I'd stick with regular elbow macaroni.

I see, I have another question though. Suppose I only eat Kraft, would you say that the Spongebob mac n cheese is the best to get?

As there's little nutritional variance between the character shaped noodles and the normal macaroni, this is more of a culinary question than a dietary one, so I hope I'm not stepping on Dastan's toes when I answer:

No. The character shaped noodles are made with thinner pieces of noodle with greater surface area, causing them to cook to quickly and unevenly. They will feel soggier and be less flavorful as a result. I'd stick with regular elbow macaroni.

This man knows his stuff.

Really? Hmm, I guess you may be right. But I feel as if the character noodles contain the cheese and gooeyness better. I will try to compare them next time I eat some.

Demote dastan for not liking velveeta. It has always been a consistent #1 in my eyes. Kraft used to be way better than it is now, not sure what it is, but it's gotten worse.

Velveeta is too expensive, but I do love me some Velveeta.

Should I even lift?

For srs should I bulk up on carbs.

It depends on what you want to do with our body. Carb loading isn't always the best choice.

I wanna stop being fat. Every time I move it's like jello in an earthquake.

^ wait until you have to take a dump and try to hold it in for like three days. by the end of the three days you'll have abs and buns of steel from clenching up so hard.

Demote dastan for not liking velveeta. It has always been a consistent #1 in my eyes. Kraft used to be way better than it is now, not sure what it is, but it's gotten worse.

Velveeta is too expensive, but I do love me some Velveeta.

1fk0c.png

??? expensive ???