Sign in to follow this  
SexyBatman

Dishonored- 3 more days!

Game is pretty short finished it in 3 days 2-3 hours a day. It's still fun though

Only short if you rush from objective to objective. Spent around 13-14 hours trying to find all the runes and bonecharms in first playthrough. And that's my murder playthrough.

Game is pretty short finished it in 3 days 2-3 hours a day. It's still fun though

Only short if you rush from objective to objective. Spent around 13-14 hours trying to find all the runes and bonecharms in first playthrough. And that's my murder playthrough.

I had around 10, also doing the same thing. Now though it gonna take much longer, since I have to reload every 20 seconds.

The only difference between the two endings is that in one it implies that the world she grew up in was utter shit and full of corruption and the other wasn't, and all of this is somehow based on whether you decide kill or just disappear few gigantic dicks. It's silly, and it makes no sense.

They also just cut away from the first person perspective jarringly in the ending to circle around a few stupid 3d renders which don't give any information on your future or the girls, and just serve to show how radical and dynamic their game is for altering the ending based on your decisions, when really it's anything but.

The only difference between the two endings is that in one it implies that the world she grew up in was utter shit and full of corruption and the other wasn't, and all of this is somehow based on whether you decide kill or just disappear few gigantic dicks. It's silly, and it makes no sense.

They also just cut away from the first person perspective jarringly in the ending to circle around a few stupid 3d renders which don't give any information on your future or the girls, and just serve to show how radical and dynamic their game is for altering the ending based on your decisions, when really it's anything but.

I think there's 4 endings. The one were you save her and you have low chaos. The one were you let her die and you have low chaos (kinda wanna see this one.) The one were you have high chaos and you save her (saw it.) And the one were you let her die and you have high chaos (saw it.)

Still the ending cinematic was a good as I could have been, what did you want? A 7 minute story detailing the next few years of Corvo and Emily's lives? I think having the outsider explain what happenes in the future really does tie up the game in an appropriate way. Especially since the game is meant to be played over and over.

I think there's 4 endings. The one were you save her and you have low chaos. The one were you let her die and you have low chaos (kinda wanna see this one.) The one were you have high chaos and you save her (saw it.) And the one were you let her die and you have high chaos (saw it.)

Still the ending cinematic was a good as I could have been, what did you want? A 7 minute story detailing the next few years of Corvo and Emily's lives? I think having the outsider explain what happenes in the future really does tie up the game in an appropriate way. Especially since the game is meant to be played over and over.

No. If you are low chaos she won't die it is not the same situation as the high chaos one( only 3 endings). Dude she is a little girl and her father figure murders everyone then she turns up evil, but if he is a stealth god that refuses to kill she follows in his foot steps either way. Plot works fine and develops to a point realistically It just lacks any deep essence and IMO sucks, but the game was fun and enjoyable, but could of been done a million times better.

Best part of the game. Emily "Don't worry I will find my own way back to the boat through all the guards (who think I am missing) and all the weepers/rats", while you struggle to get to the boat using supernatural powers and tactical positioning.

I find it stupid that game developers just add little tokens and "secret pendants" in the game to make it seem like the game isn't way too freaking short.

I don't mind it if the actual game is a decent length, but not a few hours. I feel the same way about Resident Evil games.

No. If you are low chaos she won't die it is not the same situation as the high chaos one( only 3 endings). Dude she is a little girl and her father figure murders everyone then she turns up evil, but if he is a stealth god that refuses to kill she follows in his foot steps either way. Plot works fine and develops to a point realistically It just lacks any deep essence and IMO sucks, but the game was fun and enjoyable, but could of been done a million times better.

Best part of the game. Emily "Don't worry I will find my own way back to the boat through all the guards (who think I am missing) and all the weepers/rats", while you struggle to get to the boat using supernatural powers and tactical positioning.

Ah ok, I see. Low chaos ending is different. But the ending isn't really that too much of a problem to throw off from the main game.

I find it stupid that game developers just add little tokens and "secret pendants" in the game to make it seem like the game isn't way too freaking short.

I don't mind it if the actual game is a decent length, but not a few hours. I feel the same way about Resident Evil games.

Except that the little tokens and "secret pendants" actually affect gameplay. It's not just, "Go collect this so you can grow your e-penis."

Except that the little tokens and "secret pendants" actually affect gameplay. It's not just, "Go collect this so you can grow your e-penis."

How does it?

The runes let you buy new powers and upgrade existing powers. The bone charms give small boosts to certain things, like extra mana or faster sword swinging.

How does it?

The runes let you buy new powers and upgrade existing powers. The bone charms give small boosts to certain things, like extra mana or faster sword swinging.

Bone Charms pissed me off, they are almost useless. Runes on the other hand, if you are going for a killing or high chaos style, will make you god.

I just beat the game without killing anyone on highest difficulty. I'll probably replay it, but this time kill everyone I see. It's very difficult, but I had fun. I have a feeling the chaos route will be a lot harder because you die in one or two hits on the hardest difficulty.

Edited by Windmill

I just beat the game without killing anyone on highest difficulty. I'll probably replay it, but this time kill everyone I see. It's very difficult, but I had fun. I have a feeling the chaos route will be a lot harder because you die in one or two hits on the hardest difficulty.

I did it and it wasn't very difficult.

I did it and it wasn't very difficult.

woops, ya, that's what i meant.