Sign in to follow this  
SexyBatman

Dishonored- 3 more days!

The game's very fun, but you have to play on very hard. Anything less is honestly way too easy, and this is coming from someone who's not very good at stealth games.

Yeah, started out on easy, mainly cause I suck at games in general, and it does feel too easy.

I just finished and wow. I really commend Arkane on their awesome work. The moral system of kill or don't kill made me really stop and just think about what I've done. Never has a game before made me stop playing it and just sit and think about it. And I'm not gonna spoil anything but how you play the game really does affect the ending.

I just finished and wow. I really commend Arkane on their awesome work. The moral system of kill or don't kill made me really stop and just think about what I've done. Never has a game before made me stop playing it and just sit and think about it. And I'm not gonna spoil anything but how you play the game really does affect the ending.

I hate it. They claim it isn't a black and white moral system, but the fact that assassinating dickheads instead of letting them get off with a lifelong vacation necessitates that annoying as fuck rats will try to devour my dick is obviously indicating that the devs don't like my decisions.

Edited by Dyscivist

This game is sick having a lot of fun playing it but sometimes it actually gets really hard.

No. I'm playing on very hard and I don't find that at all.

I beat it on hard, while killing everyone and it was a little challenging not really hard, but now I am playing on hardcore without killing or being seen. It is a fucking bitch. Hard as fuck.

Edited by Shadow