Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

GW2 Question - 'Home Worlds'

Currently you have to server transfer to play with people on other worlds. This can be a pain, as I found out.

World Transfers are currently free but have a 24 hour cooldown between uses. If you transfer off a high-pop World there is no guarantee you'll be able to get back on it later. They will have a World Pass eventually but the feature hasn't been implemented yet.

As of right now, you have to just move to another server. There will be a guest feature where you can hop worlds to play with friends but just cant play for their world in WvWvW.

As of right now, you have to just move to another server. There will be a guest feature where you can hop worlds to play with friends but just cant play for their world in WvWvW.

Do you know when this will be implemented? World hopping is such a pain.

Sick sig by the way

Edited by Deadpool

Do you know when this will be implemented? World hopping is such a pain.

Sick sig by the way

Anet has not announced any kind of ETA regarding this feature. From what I've seen they've actually said nothing about it since they initially announced the game would have it back in Beta.

More than likely they will wait for the server populations to stabilize. I'd give it a month or so, as a rough guess.

Edited by Llethander