Sign in to follow this  
Azzkicker

Spoiling Yourself =)

Just bought myself a brand new BMW535i with all the packages twin-turbo engine, pearl white, black leather interior, windows already been shaded. =) Anyone else have a sweet ride? If so comment and tell me about it. Loving the new BMW....Can't post picture file size is too big :|

Don't just say you have a nice car to impress or if it is your parents car/friends/random person/internet pic.This is a bad road you are going down. The next step is to start saying you know everything about cars, but just google everything. After you complete this step you will become the new zeus. Step 3: Get an ugly girlfriend through sG gaming and troll everyone by making yourself look dumb and the final step, post your picture trying to proof some point, but instead it just proves you are a fat slob. Don't follow this road. It is a bad road.

No I'm not lying I have it I just don't know how to post the picture cause the max space is 500kb and my pic is 960. I don't want everyone to dislike me cause of one post I can't support without a picture