Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Syndicate Gamers Digest Vol 2.1 [9/21/12]

I'm glad to see the RO and Advisor positions are now combined. Also, I believe the BF3 division could have worked out, had the rollback never happened, as we were slowly increasing in server ranking each week. Although it was sometimes hard, we were on the right track. Thanks for the digest.

Registration for the tourney is open...if you played before you should receive an email from Pokerstars

As a reminder to all who have played, and those who will play for the first time. Make sure you register while you still have money, it tends to turn out 2-5 people get bored and go play at a table to only blow away all their credits, then when they tried to register for the tournament they couldn't. You only get so many refills of credits per hour, so make sure you go ahead and register or you might end up unable to play.

tldr; Fucking register before losing all your credits.

Only 9 ppl registered for the poker game so far. Remember the prizes are based of off participation.

I keep forgetting. :( Hopefully I'll remember today.

Only 9 ppl registered for the poker game so far. Remember the prizes are based of off participation.

I forgot and I think i delete that email lol

Later that day after hearing this news the amount of registrations sky rocketed.

I keep forgetting that I have to register after I get dat email. What a shame.

Guest Sandy Brawls

IRC was pretty decent, just nobody would join or would pay attention to chat.

Also, everyone should thank Mitch for re-enabling the shoutbox!

Why has shoutbox been re enabled ? Staph was pro-IRC right?

Some people were pro-IRC*

I fucking hated it, no one used the fucking thing

Sign in to follow this