Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Borderlands 2 Four-pack

Anyone else wanna go in with me? Game comes out to $45 instead of $60. You can send money to me via Paypal and I'll purchase the pack. All four copies get the pre-order bonuses.

Post below if you're interested... I'll just be buying it alone if three more don't want to go in by 11:00PM on the 17th.

Guest Sandy Balls

Junzou, your heart and wallet are telling you to buy a new GTX 660 Ti Power Edition or GTX 670 Power Edition from MSI to get a free copy of BL2. ;D

Go work for MSI.

C:

You strike a good bargain, Junzou...If I wasn't forced to buy a new graphics card, then I'd take you up on that offer.

Just delay your purchase 2 weeks. Np, get both.

Other graphics card that I was borrowing from a friend went haywire within days last week. I had bought a new one on Tuesday, so... :(

I got a free copy from my gtx 670 and it's fucking amazing. The new particle physics that the card enables are stunning. The game unlocked at 12AM last night and I stayed up well past my 'bedtime' playing it. I highly recommend this game to everyone, it's well worth the money!

I got a free copy from my gtx 670 and it's fucking amazing. The new particle physics that the card enables are stunning. The game unlocked at 12AM last night and I stayed up well past my 'bedtime' playing it. I highly recommend this game to everyone, it's well worth the money!

Yeah it is really good been playing for the last 2 hours, couldn't really ask for more so far.

I hope you're happy n2f + bro.

The only gripe I have with the game is that they reuse some of the areas a lot. Twice now I've had to do later missions in earlier areas, fighting enemies half my level. They only give 1xp per kill and are hardly worth the ammo to kill them.