6 members have voted

1. 1. Phoon

• Goood
    • bad
    • op
    • up

1. (10) B-Hop master. Long Jump 10%??? idk how far 10% is. 1-10%

2. (10) Speed n Agility - 30% speed and 30% evasion. 10-30%

3. (10) Shot lock - Everytime you shoot. you have 10% of locking to the targets head. 1-10%

4. (1) Ak what? 47 - Ak at spawn

5. (10) Hacks - No recoil no spread for 5 seconds. 1-5 ulti

Expertise

1. (10) Phoon :) - Can see a enemies through walls. (stalker) leveling it makes the circle brighter and smaller. <-- so it doesn't blind you

The range isn't as far as stalkers.

Fuck off skitt

and I don't think suggesting new race are in order considering half of the old ones aint working...

YO THIS GUY WANTS ALL THE HACKS IN A RACE, WHAT OTHER RESPONSE IS THERE(THEIR) TO GIVE?!?!

Fuck off skitt

and I don't think suggesting new race are in order considering half of the old ones aint working...

YO THIS GUY WANTS ALL THE HACKS IN A RACE, WHAT OTHER RESPONSE IS THERE(THEIR) TO GIVE?!?!

I dunno, suggestions?

1 is a bit weak. %10 longjump, especially since it's only 1% per level isn't even noticeable. Maybe up in the 60-70%? Unless you're trying to just make it easier to bhop and not make it into a longjump race.

2. That seems fine, might have to tone it down a bit to 25% depending on the other skills.

3. I don't believe that's possible.

4. 1 point in it seems too easy, I think you would have to make it 10 points.

5. That is a super strong ultimate, especially with an AK. I think you're better off with just extra damage for a few seconds or maybe dropping the time to like 2.5 or something.

The expertise I can't really say anything about. I've never played stalker and I don't really know how it would affect this race.

Edited by Oreo

Fuck off skitt

3. (10) Shot lock - Everytime you shoot. you have 10% of locking to the targets head. 1-10%

Expertise

1. (10) Phoon :) - Can see a enemies through walls. (stalker) leveling it makes the circle brighter and smaller. <-- so it doesn't blind you

1. (10) B-Hop master. You spin so fast that you have enough air accel to b-hop (spin hacks)

2. (10) Speed n Agility - Good players need lots of speed (ramp hacks)

Expertise

There now it has all the hacks.

Expertise

Simply anyone could just pickup a para, purchase boots of speed increasing speed probably to 50%, sock of feather and long jump around a map and when a group of people appear in sight, all you've got to do is hold down shoot, use your ultimate and spray with a 10% chance out of 100 bullet of a instant headshot.

tl;dr: Under powered!