Sign in to follow this  
weenie

Dear Chicago, Fenix, etc.

Maybe the new fag admin abused a little (a restrict doesn't seem like a huge deal) but god damn these IAmTheWorstKindofPerson(edit:lol at this) fags where fucking annoying and trolling all night tonight.

Edited by Icon

HKLvl.png

I am the worst kind of person breh - FENIX

Now this should be bannable.

Add on top of that, them trying to find my personal information = an annoying trolling group.

I aint trying to do shit.

Just chilling here eating some Costco hotdogs man.

You ever been there?

I am thinking about going back tomorrow for a pizza.

No.

But i have 2 demos of weenie just being pure annoying and weed trolling.

HKLvl.png

Add on top of that, them trying to find my personal information = an annoying trolling group.

AHHAA, personal information? Bitch please, this is public.

What is in that? Looks like gravy and fries with some kinda white cheese?

Not at any I've seen here in Nevada

Food of the gods man. I didn't realize they sold it in Costco; I only thought it was available as like carnival//fair food. I need to investigate further. Basically, it's fries with cheese curds on top, covered in gravy. Sometimes they'll add some sort of meat chunks too.

It's not healthy at all, but ya know, YOLO n' shit.

Last night a bunch of these newf*g idiots were spamming chat with accusations of freekilling and threatened to put demos up, which I have yet to see. Probably not even worth watching as it will really only be a demo of themselves being idiots.

Basically, nobody was freekilling them and they are just a bunch of 12 year old newfags trolling the server wanting attention. They are some of the worst trolls of all time, and warrant no further attention from me after this post other than a possible ban for being complete fucking idiots.

Edited by Sooners

HKLvl.png

I should have been more specific.

They were sending me private messages of my real name and address.

I know the group page is public.

Seeing as you yourself told me you didn't have 420 on your friends list and I most certainly did not PM you with your real name and address, how exactly was this going down?

In game.

You know it happened because you commented on it.

But i should have followed my own advice. I'm done here.

I'll post demos and ss of you two trolling later.

HKLvl.png

I should have been more specific.

They were sending me private messages of my real name and address.

I know the group page is public.

Then how about you contact Steam & let them know what is going on. Simple no? If not contact the police. A gaming community will not help you that way.. If they do indeed have your real name & address i wouldnt be sitting here, i would be trying to find out who & how they find out..

Last night a bunch of these newf*g idiots were spamming chat with accusations of freekilling and threatened to put demos up, which I have yet to see. Probably not even worth watching as it will really only be a demo of themselves being idiots.

Basically, nobody was freekilling them and they are just a bunch of 12 year old newfags trolling the server wanting attention. They are some of the worst trolls of all time, and warrant no further attention from me after this post other than a possible ban for being complete fucking idiots.

15 year olds play jailbreak so they can feel a sense of power because of all the nerd rage burning inside them from their parents beating them.

Does that go for Sooners as well? I think the word fag is much more offensive than a way to live your life.

swag

Edit: Oh wow, you guys don't filter homophobic slurs but you filter pop culture trends? Glad to see you have your priorities straight.

Edited by weenie

Does that go for Sooners as well? I think the word fag is much more offensive than a way to live your life.

swag

Edit: Oh wow, you guys don't filter homophobic slurs but you filter pop culture trends? Glad to see you have your priorities straight.

G. No Racist/Homophobic Epithets - As always, any and all racial slurs used against any person or object will not be tolerated to ANY degree (e.g., calling someone "N-word" is not allowed). THIS RULE ALSO APPLIES TO HOMOPHOBIC SLURS-- this includes, but is not limited to, the use of the word "fag" and any of its derivations. For objective purposes, sG does not recognize the word "fag" as meaning a cigarette, or a bundle of sticks.

I ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND RESCIND MY ACCUSATION FROM MY PRIOR POST. I ALSO LIKE CAPSLOCK

E. Posting Clarity - Make an attempt to make your posts legible. It takes less effort to read complete sentences. We want to understand you. (s0 3v3n th0ugh m0st p30pL3 c4n r34d d1z, n0 0n3 3nj0yz 1t.) Also, do not post in all CAPS. People take CAPS as a form of screaming.

Come at me.

Also, I would like to take this time to point out that one of our friends was banned for the reason "Trolling." I have browsed the jailbreak server specific rules and the global server rules and don't see anything that says you can't troll/joke around.

http://motd.joinsg.net/

"Respect all players at all times or face punishment on the administrators descretion."

"Please respect your administrators and their decisions. If you believe an administrator is abusing their power, simply click "Report an administrator" in the Helpful Links section near the bottom of this MOTD."

"Overall, HAVE FUN. Try to keep things as chill as possible and do not annoy others. If there are any issues with players, admins or anything in between, get evidence and go to the Complaint Department at our website and report it!"

"If there are any issues with players, admins or anything in between, get evidence and go to the Complaint Department at our website and report it!"

"get evidence and go to the Complaint Department at our website and report it!"

"report it!"

Right, I read it. Can you point me to where it says trolling isn't allowed? It was via text, no mic spam involved, and very light in comparison to other things going on.

Either you somehow edited that like a ninja or I am blind as fuck.

Regardless, no disrespect was had and we were HAVING FUN. I also say you should probably put "HAVE FUN" in lowercase. I take it as yelling at me, which is not very fun at all.

Edited by weenie

Sign in to follow this