Sign in to follow this  
weenie

Dear Chicago, Fenix, etc.

Demos of Weenie trolling: first video is the round after the second video. Now just imagine this times.... we'll just say everytime weenie killed me.

Vid 2

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWy4IZXMlZE&feature=youtu.be

BTW this continued for a while.

if you find that insulting or trollish, you shouldnt be on the internet

Demos of Weenie trolling: first video is the round after the second video. Now just imagine this times.... we'll just say everytime weenie killed me.

Vid 2

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWy4IZXMlZE&feature=youtu.be

BTW this continued for a while.

if you find that insulting or trollish, you shouldnt be on the internet

I guess you guys have nothing better to do with your life's but just come in here & start fights & go on the servers & start trolling eh?. Is this what you guys do with your time & life's? I guess so..

Here is some advice for you. Go out, meet REAL people, Get a GF OR BF & get a job. Trolling over the internet can cause problems in your life down the road. Just think of this as a life leason to STFU & stop trolling. You retards can not even read the rules of the server or site. That shows what kind of kids you guys are.

How is staff not closed this thread yet & banned them?

Edited by Meowmix

As you can tell by the second video, I was clearly mic spamming constantly. It definitely didn't happen just when I killed Fenix who had typed "I am going to kill weenie by the end of this round," and the empty threat of "you shouldn't have posted your picture on the forum," to which he had no followup. If he can trashtalk about how he's going to kill me, I can trashtalk him when he fails at it.

As you can tell by the second video, I was clearly mic spamming constantly. It definitely didn't happen just when I killed Fenix who had typed "I am going to kill weenie by the end of this round," and the empty threat of "you shouldn't have posted your picture on the forum," to which he had no followup. If he can trashtalk about how he's going to kill me, I can trashtalk him when he fails at it.

What are you talking about?

Sign in to follow this