• I have to be warden all the time or mass freekillings ensue

This is mostly during the evenings.

Edited by Sooners

Long story short:

• Too many idiots on the server
  • Lots of rule breaking
  • I have been the only admin on to handle this shit as of late

I've been playing recently and ya, there are a lot of ct's who don't understand the rules. !motd or motd doesn't pull up the rules, and no one reads them when they first join. I just keep the link to the rules ready. I'd play CT, but being a LR whore and all....

Apparently the server is down, so once that gets fixed I'll be joining asap.

I also haven't been playing because school is starting, and my mic sucks.

I have the same problem when I'm T.

Wardens don't know how to give orders and assume that they can learn the rules while being CT. They open the cell doors without orders and kill you as soon as you start a freeday. Or if they don't say "no detours or delays" and you try to move they shoot you anyway. I've had to contact numerous people to help me with the problem because I don't have one of the minimum requirements for L3 and can't help rectify the situation as a terrorist.

It's better as a CT because you can warn players of what they are doing wrong, help them with the rules, teach lessons, and actually have a competent round as warden. Also you can get rid of half the T team as warden just by playing bloody bunny trivia. That means less freekilling and stupidity per round.

Edited by Christmas

Long story short:

• Lots of rule breaking

I can not name a single time when that post didn't apply.

I would help with being admin and really wish I could. I use to be admin of JB but now I don't have the money to buy admin. I am in debt :( I will be on though to try my best to keep everyone inline. But very hard to do without admin.

Long story short:

• Lots of rule breaking

I can not name a single time when that post didn't apply.

Not arguing that, the issue is when is it REALLY bad and when it is just bad. Right now it is REALLY bad.

Admins need to be stricter until the general population understands the rules. Slaying someone doesn't correct the problem you need to explain why they were restricted. It has been mass chaos.

Edited by Shadow

I have come across many users that are new & go on CT & never read the MOTD & once you ask them if they did they, will reply saying " Yes i did". They lie to act like they know the rules.

I have slayed / restricted people & often let them know why i did it, so they can understand the rules & such.

I have come across many users that are new & go on CT & never read the MOTD & once you ask them if they did they, will reply saying " Yes i did". They lie to act like they know the rules.

I have slayed / restricted people & often let them know why i did it, so they can understand the rules & such.

This man knows what's up.

every time i slay/restrict anyone, i let them know what they did wrong. funny thing is, i see someone that was definitely on when the last guy got restricted do the same thing and get restricted then get all pissy.

lol retards.

I don't get it, I mean most people who play csgo must of came from css and they must of played jb once in that lifetime... suddenly they become a derp and don't know how to play jb because it's new game? Unless it's just a sudden influx of new people buying csgo..

I don't get it, I mean most people who play csgo must of came from css and they must of played jb once in that lifetime... suddenly they become a derp and don't know how to play jb because it's new game? Unless it's just a sudden influx of new people buying csgo..

When I play, the majority of the time people break rules and free kill is because they played on another server with different rules like AFK freeze. I think its just a case of making the rules more accessible for new people.

I stopped playing when a nub CT said, "ok, now I'm going to be a hard-ass" which he/she (no balls chickordudemoment) thought meant keeping T's at their cells to answer "guessing questions" with the correct answer meaning the ability to chose 2 T's to die, until one was left. What did that remind me of? The dying moments of CS:S JB. At least GO has a vast future ahead of it.

Late nite is where it's at though, can't complain with multiple staff playing.

When I play, the majority of the time people break rules and free kill is because they played on another server with different rules like AFK freeze. I think its just a case of making the rules more accessible for new people.

Also this, think of how new this game is, and the shit clans with shit rules that had no funding to forward their server to CS:GO...makes sense no?

every time i slay/restrict anyone, i let them know what they did wrong. funny thing is, i see someone that was definitely on when the last guy got restricted do the same thing and get restricted then get all pissy.

lol retards.

Had this

Also, I can't connect to jb most of the times

How can we make the rules more accessible?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

If only we could get !motd/motd to work, not sure if just a plugin is down or not supported.

i have seen the server have the rules appear like a pop up before you can start playing, don't know how its done but it would help and if people break a rule they cant say that they did not read them