Sign in to follow this  
SpecialBrownies

Proposition: New Map Specific Rule: White House Mines = Automatic KOS

He's clueless on how the mine can be abused.

I am not clueless on how they can be abused. I simply don't die from them. I don't think I have ever died from them unless someone literally walked up to me and pushed the button and blew us both up. In that case, the person should be slain, kos'ed or whatever punishment you want to apply for RDM. However, I don't think the mines are in a descreet enough spot for them to even be practical for Traitors to use without instantly being killed, that is why I don't think they should be KOSable.

kill us both? you have obviously never seen me use the mines, dude i launch that shit into crowds, kill everyone and walk out without taking any dmg

Like a boss.

Maybe people should just watch where they're going so they don't step on a mine.

implying people place them right?

They get rammed into your face and kill you.

It's not that they can't see it though. It's totally avoidable if they arn't bumbling bafoons. If you make Mines KOSable, anyone moving one out of the way, or anything of the like would be kosed.