Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Dangerous

So much freekilling

Hey guys, I've been playing on the new CS:GO jb server, and it's already turned into a bit of a shitshow. When admins are on, it's usually not too bad (still kinda bad, though), but otherwise every round is terrible. I've literally seen people type "Fuck this, every round on this server is just a freekill round" and then quit. If you're trying to bring in traffic, this is not the way to go. I think admins need to be much stricter with !ct or something, I dunno.

I know CS:GO has a built in voting system, is there any way to enable specific votes while restricting others? Like allow vote kicks (within a certain limit ) but not change map or round restart votes?

It just seems to be a bit of a problem to me, and it's ruining everyone's fun. Then again, this is all just my opinion, so whatever.

P.S. The list of allowed/restricted games in the motd is on another page than the rest of the rules, and no one can seem to find it. Would it be possible to consolidate the two pages to reduce confusion?

Since we just moved to CS:GO with the JB server there are more newbies who don't know how to play Jailbreak, hence the freekilling. We need to wait a couple of months for the regulars to establish who know the rules and know how to play.

When I am on the server I try to eliminate the freekilling as much as I can but remember that admins don't see everything so if you see something fishy don't hesitate to point it out.

Hey guys, I've been playing on the new CS:GO jb server, and it's already turned into a bit of a shitshow. When admins are on, it's usually not too bad (still kinda bad, though), but otherwise every round is terrible. I've literally seen people type "Fuck this, every round on this server is just a freekill round" and then quit. If you're trying to bring in traffic, this is not the way to go. I think admins need to be much stricter with !ct or something, I dunno.

I know CS:GO has a built in voting system, is there any way to enable specific votes while restricting others? Like allow vote kicks (within a certain limit ) but not change map or round restart votes?

It just seems to be a bit of a problem to me, and it's ruining everyone's fun. Then again, this is all just my opinion, so whatever.

P.S. The list of allowed/restricted games in the motd is on another page than the rest of the rules, and no one can seem to find it. Would it be possible to consolidate the two pages to reduce confusion?

We had to disable voting due to people abusing it for map votes.

I just got my elite admin fixed last night when I left so i'll be in there to moderate as well. Also, we need to do mic checks, so many CTS are like "drop the gun" in chat and then shoot the guy for not seeing it or doing it. There are a shitload of people that play like it's an eGO server and camp the vents, freekill, bait like crazy, etc. I just wish the freeroam spectator was on so I could see the rounds better.

I'm not sure if L3 is entitled to any admin, but if it is I could use it. The amount of shit that goes on in jailbreak without an admin on is rediculous. It's kind of frustrating not being able to do anything.

I'm not sure if L3 is entitled to any admin, but if it is I could use it. The amount of shit that goes on in jailbreak without an admin on is rediculous. It's kind of frustrating not being able to do anything.

L3 has basic admin. You are getting ripped-off man!

L3 has basic admin. You are getting ripped-off man!

I'm too poor to pay for premium + anymore!

Fixed your L3 admin, should work now

Fixed your L3 admin, should work now

Thanks

Since I got on every round has been a trivia round. It's been a long time since most people here have played Jailbreak and it'll take awhile to get back into the swing of things.

Since I got on every round has been a trivia round. It's been a long time since most people here have played Jailbreak and it'll take awhile to get back into the swing of things.

I can't honestly tell you how annoying it is. Oh hey guys, we have deathrun, pool, and tons of other minigames but lets just play trivia until two people are left and then do a shitty lr!

I can't honestly tell you how annoying it is. Oh hey guys, we have deathrun, pool, and tons of other minigames but lets just play trivia until two people are left and then do a shitty lr!

Utilizing map games while using ambiguous orders to get there has always been my modus operandi.

I would be more strict with the rules, but half the time no one can hear my mic and the other half I don't full remember the specific borders of the rule.

Been too long man. :'(

Looking into getting a new mic asap though.

I would be more strict with the rules, but half the time no one can hear my mic and the other half I don't full remember the specific borders of the rule.

Been too long man. :'(

Looking into getting a new mic asap though.

Yea I feel ya, I honestly will wait to see how this turns out (also wait for HLDJ for GO) . Then I will apply for SO and bring Blek Justice back.