Sign in to follow this  
Spooky

Server Dead?

It seems like every time I'm about to play on the sG Day Z server its dead empty... Am I just catching it at the wrong times? or is there a lack of interest from the community?

It seems like every time I'm about to play on the sG Day Z server its dead empty... Am I just catching it at the wrong times? or is there a lack of interest from the community?

Not a lot of interest in DayZ from the community as of lately, and also people like to server hop and nothing is really stopping them with their inventories following them. Honestly, I don't see the reason of having one.

Not a lot of interest in DayZ from the community as of lately, and also people like to server hop and nothing is really stopping them with their inventories following them. Honestly, I don't see the reason of having one.

Honestly, There isn't a need to have a Dayz server if it isn't' being populated. Most of the people I know from sG don't have a home server anyway.

Honestly, If the server is not being populated, it probably shouldn't be up since Dayz servers generally require a fair amount of processing power from what I've seen of Arma 2 in general.

Well I'd be on more, but first week of classes at school. Also with Dayz getting a stand alone release it might be hurting population. As for server hopping, we could get a private hive setup which would prevent that.

The standalone game is coming out soon. The point of playing the mod is just for fun value and most people abuse server hopping, so the server will stay dead. Its good to have one though, it is the only server I play on.

Sign in to follow this