Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Dear sG

You should consider revising your timeline. He posted in that "Staff survey" thread after making this thread. That "Staff survey" thread is a civilized discussion while the rest of the posts going on at the time of all this drama were definitely not civilized, and were intended to cause drama. Only after you got involved did our "civilized discussion" turn into a shitstorm. Now, if you would, please stop being a cunt and stop stirring up shit.

I turned into a shitstorm? Did you even read the thread? I was trying to discuss things with Marvin, and Rune kept posting irrelevant bullshit in bright colored font like a nagging child pulling at my pant leg. And my timeline is fine. He participated in these topics before he created this thread just as much as he has after.

Edited by Goldentongue

You should consider revising your timeline. He posted in that "Staff survey" thread after making this thread. That "Staff survey" thread is a civilized discussion while the rest of the posts going on at the time of all this drama were definitely not civilized, and were intended to cause drama. Only after you got involved did our "civilized discussion" turn into a shitstorm. Now, if you would, please stop being a cunt and stop stirring up shit.

I turned into a shitstorm? Did you even read the thread? I was trying to discuss things with Marvin, and Rune kept posting irrelevant bullshit in bright colored font like a nagging child pulling at my pant leg. And my timeline is fine. He participated in these topics before he created this thread just as much as he has after.

See

For fuck's sake this is a god damned internet forum not a bag of Starbursts.

In reply to a civilized post, which later degraded into a shitstorm between you and Rune.

In reply to a civilized post, which later degraded into a shitstorm between you and Rune.

Civilized post? That shit hurt my eyes to read.

Oh I forgot about that.

Your still flustering about that hole thing? You even edited your post after I have mention something about you not posted all of my pink text. Your such a sweetheart~.

Edited by Rune

Oh I forgot about that.

Your still flustering about that hole thing? You even edited your post after I have mention something about you not posted all of my pink text. Your such a sweetheart~.

So...many...mistakes. Must have been done on purpose to piss GT off

Oh I forgot about that.

So...many...mistakes. Must have been done on purpose to piss GT off

51mGUD9FfML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Oh I forgot about that.

I edited it to include an extra space in between the italicized "I" and the word "turned" because the formatting looked off. With the other post you're referring to, I simply deleted some line breaks in my own writing. I didn't mess with what I quoted from you.

Stop trying so fucking hard. You're a recruitment officer. Why are you acting like you have something to prove?

Oh I forgot about that.

I edited it to include an extra space in between the italicized "I" and the word "turned" because the formatting looked off. With the other post you're referring to, I simply deleted some line breaks in my own writing. I didn't mess with what I quoted from you.

Stop trying so fucking hard. You're a recruitment officer. Why are you acting like you have something to prove?

Trying AND something to prove? Oh please.

Stop being so abrasive and condescending towards everyone else, then maybe I'll consider being friendly. Otherwise, enjoy.

Sign in to follow this