Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

Marine's Elite Recruitment thread closed despite still having potential

That's a terrible reference, killing off the only guy that made Rome strong, and a bunch of shitty emperors to follow that almost bring Rome down.

So kill Mitch and wait for Hannibal to fuck up his invasion on sG and then we are an empire. Sweet.

waiting for it...

Edited by bran.downs

Guest theimfamousproject

i'm not allowed to really troll anymore.. because then all you faggots cry to staff and i have to go on a 4-12month vacation. the people that matter know---- also nitestalker u extremely upset bruv.

i'm not allowed to really troll anymore.. because then all you faggots cry to staff and i have to go on a 4-12month vacation. the people that matter know---- also nitestalker u extremely upset bruv.

YOU sound upset, good sir.

Guest theimfamousproject

YOU sound upset, good sir.

29-camron-np.gif

This thread is losing its spirit better unfollow it

People actually follow threads?

people literally take turns being mitch's personal cry pillow because he has no one else better to talk to irl about his problems than some kids on the internet.

sounds like you're taking your turn, using this thread as a personal cry pillow because you have nothing better to do than get upset over mitches "abuse" of his power over you on the internet.

Yeah, but you have to account for the fact that he's completely right. It's the sort of thing he talked about that makes this:

You also forget that you know certain people in higher up positions which gives you a protection barrier from scrutiny and action from staff in general

so god damned funny.

Apparently I "know certain people in higher up positions." Like fucking who?

Who's the only staff member whose phone number I have or have ever texted or talked to over phone? Mitch

Who was the first staff member I was friends with on Facebook? Mitch. The only other one is Blob, and that was only after I pestered him for days to add me.

Who do I have the most long PMs from out of the staff? Mitch.

I don't even know the fucking real names of any of the other staff (besides Blob, obviously). I don't have their contact information. I don't talk to them. None of them have tried to vent their personal lives to me nearly the level that Mitch has. None of them have been so unstable and completely bipolar like Mitch's attempts to befriend you and then fuck you over when he's angsty. But Mitch has turned this into a delusion that somehow I'm close to people with power simply because he can't handle the reality that he doesn't control the whole damn clan like some imaginary circle of mindless cyber friends.

Mitch isn't a tyrant. He's just kind of sad.

and GT thx for the gif :D

Normally I'd have a problem with people copying my sig style, but, I'm totally ok with this.

I've got a few more if anyone else wants to claim one.

Me

2hrhi12.gif

you can have this one too bby

Guest Sandy Balls

where the fuck is mitch

probably made him cry off sg

fuckin baby

Go do your math homework.