Sign in to follow this  
welshie

This TTT server needs major work (mainly admins/crash/rdm)

Hi all

Some of you know me ive been going to onto the ttt server for a few months now it was my first ttt server and for a long while it had been real fun an amazing game mod on a good server with some nice players eg nom noms/ sexylord/ mufasa etc yes you get the rdm crap but it never went to far and when it did it was sorted out quickly BUT then summer started.

As soon as summer started alot more players come on mainly younger kids this caused many problems -

Server is lagging alot, many maps are at time impossible to play i know this is not just me i have an amazing computer and i only feel the lag when it get large sometimes people complain and im doing fine, but then it can be impossible to move or your shooting players but they are moving and vanish then reappear its impossible, plus the server crashes.

Mic spam - main thing is the kids screeching into mic but like today many others would like revoultion i like the guy and all but repeated attempts to just breath into the mic is too much and a 5 second mute is not enough.

the rdm problem - why the **** dont admins do perm bans most of the problems could be sorted right there some times there is a clear case when a person has rdmed and if anything is done (because lets face it majority of the time nothing is done) and when something is done they get what 2 day ban? alot of players rdm alot and they openly admit it a famous one is cpt pickel

admins dont do their job, im sorry but to me an admin has a responsability to the server and to make it popular and fun while ive been on some admins do seem to try "tubbles" from what the little ive seen makes a true effort.

zach at times seems to try but he likes to just say "both of you stop and it will end etc etc etc" but im sorry that dosnt work rules are there for a reason he said that today and the rdming continued.

centran dosnt deal with any of the rdm or spam issues he will never reply he just likes to use the admin to activate proptown or his all time fav newton launcher mod whenever he is playing which at the moment with all the lag is constantly causing the server to crash speacially when he adds 5 respawns.

nom noms is a funny guy but like he says "i dont give a shit" that is his response to any issues im sorry but that just not right, while he was on today he made it clear he could give a fuck a few players started shouting rdm rdm they dont care and the next round there was rdm and there was nothing done about it.

I promise that for the entire time i have played TTT on SG that if I have rdmed and knowingly knew I did wrong I would kill myself or accept punishment but when admin do aboustley nothing and rdming continues I take justice yes its a vicious circle but it wont end until the people that started it are perm banned.

I got a ban while I was on just about an hour ago and I freely admit to it it said to come here to do an unban appeal BUT im not going to do that im going to wait for a while and then check back to see if the server is doing better, in the meantime there are 2 other servers i go on that work very well ( I kept coming back here because there have been fun times its just the bad has taken over) if you perm ban whatever sad but there are many more servers out there.

I dont mean to be a twat or anything Im making what I hope is helpful critisism if you dont like it oh well then fine, im sure that there will be loads of insults and cracks about everything from being welsh to fat mother to god knows what but when it comes to it im 21 what you say over the net I could care less about.

Have fun all

Welshie :)