Sign in to follow this  
Lesbian Dad

My first DayZ video: "Getting out"

Dude is that an effect you put on the video or something? It's like being made "drunk" in CS:S; it's fucking annoying, lol.

I did like the ending shot though; with the zombies chasing you then it cuts to the title - I'd keep that, lose the video effect, and have some other scenes of stuff happening (being with teammates, other hordes, killing zombies/players, etc; )

I know you can make way better than this. You've made cool shit in the past.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't notice the description. Thought it was more of a promotional sort of thing; meh, my comment stands.

Edited by Sir. Hot Mayo

Dude is that an effect you put on the video or something? It's like being made "drunk" in CS:S; it's fucking annoying, lol.

I did like the ending shot though; with the zombies chasing you then it cuts to the title - I'd keep that, lose the video effect, and have some other scenes of stuff happening (being with teammates, other hordes, killing zombies/players, etc; )

I know you can make way better than this. You've made cool shit in the past.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't notice the description. Thought it was more of a promotional sort of thing; meh, my comment stands.

Apparently, youtube thought the headbob in the game was a shaky camera and attempted to "stabalize" the footage. It should be back to normal soon without that crazy effect.

Not really stealthy if you ask me. I fucking crawl everywhere when I'm in town. running or standing up just brings them to ya.

still a good video.

Edited by Illogical

Sign in to follow this