Sign in to follow this  
RockbeatsPaper

(T_T)

Unless it's a cat, I really dislike owning pets, especially dogs in the city. People with dogs in the city or caged birds, or who buy a turtle and watch it do nothing for no pleasure are my pet peeves. I understand that dogs have been domesticated for 1000s of years but, I don't know if you've ever seen the difference in a dog in the city and a dog in the country, they get mad depressed when they have to go back to the city. Sometimes these animals need to be taken in because of abuse and whatnot but.. I honestly think it's cruel, especially if the owner cannot dedicate at least 60% of their day for their dog and walk it at least 6 times a day.

Humans owning animals ftl

Unless it's a cat because cats are independent, you dont have to worry about them running around like dumbasses knocking over things because they have grace, you will never see your cat shit or piss on the floor because they have pride (unless the litter box is full, then they usually go in the bathtub to make a statement), you can let a cat outside because none of them have lost their feral mindset and they always come back home.

Cats ftw

100% of bad pets has to do with inbred owners who couldn't pass grade 1 literacy.

Edited by bran.downs

A lot of zoo animals are usually born in captivity or they have been in captivity too long to be released into the wild. Sometimes they're also being used for scientific study and other things. They don't really have it that bad in zoos, but I don't know about where this monkey is.

I knew a guy who owned had a pet mountain lion, gazelle and greyhound. He let them roam around his 100 acre property. They wouldn't attack each other because they sort of grew up together. He would let the mountain lion in the house and it would sleep with you. When it purred it was like a fucking motor boat and its tongue was like sand paper.

A lot of zoo animals are usually born in captivity or they have been in captivity too long to be released into the wild. Sometimes they're also being used for scientific study and other things. They don't really have it that bad in zoos, but I don't know about where this monkey is.

ever been to a zoo in korea? tigers got a concrete room with just bars separating it from the people.

Maybe animals of a certain intelligence shouldn't be allowed to be kept in captivity.

Saw a thing the other day about how they were discussing the same thing with regards to orca whales. Makes sense to me.

I knew a guy who owned had a pet mountain lion, gazelle and greyhound. He let them roam around his 100 acre property. They wouldn't attack each other because they sort of grew up together. He would let the mountain lion in the house and it would sleep with you. When it purred it was like a fucking motor boat and its tongue was like sand paper.

Dude.