Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

iPhone 4 question

I finally got my iPhone 4 today and I have a question about WiFi and data usage. I have it set to my wireless internet here in my house, but because my data plan is complete shit (100mb a month) I don't want any of my apps or anything using data while I'm outside of WiFi. How can I make it like that?

Thanks!

Thank you all very much I got it now :D I'm not sure if I love or hate iTunes right now though. I bought an album and one of the tracks wasn't downloaded properly because 'the connection to the server was reset". Now I can't remove it from my library and re-download it. Damn technology these days. Back in my day cell phones were in monochrome and only made phone calls.

Edit: Figured that out but now the music I bought won't sync to my phone. fml

Edit 2: nvm I got it, had to drag and drop the artist. It would be nice if it said that somewhere lol

Thank you all very much I got it now :D I'm not sure if I love or hate iTunes right now though. I bought an album and one of the tracks wasn't downloaded properly because 'the connection to the server was reset". Now I can't remove it from my library and re-download it. Damn technology these days. Back in my day cell phones were in monochrome and only made phone calls.

Edit 2: nvm I got it, had to drag and drop the artist. It would be nice if it said that somewhere lol

You mean to tell me you actually BOUGHT music from iTunes?

Yes.

Yes.

First I've heard of someone doing that...