Sign in to follow this  
blob

DarkRP Release!

sG Community

----------------------------

DARK RP RELEASE - July 28, 2012: RP.JOINSG.NET or 64.31.26.121:27015

----------------------------

DarkRP has officially been released. We're sorry about the long wait, after the server was released in late February this year and going strong, the hard drive failure tore up most, if not all the work that was put into the server. By the time we got a server to work on, Garry's Mod updated and the older backups I had were no longer compatible, so we had to start from scratch. Most, if not all, of the staff chipped in to help but there were a few people that put in consistent work in to the server.

Mimic - Testing, Setting up in-game environment. Making us do work.

Drug - Help with server setup, FTP, SSH.

Centran - Help with admin mods, and general source help.

ZachPL - Testing / Providing a safer environment with props.

Rune - Testing.

Last but not least, and definitely the MOST important part, it's my pleasure to introduce Honey as our Engineer for DarkRP. To be honest, she put forth the most work to the server in this iteration, and will continue to support it as we move into GMod 13.

Everyone congratulate Honey, thank the staff, and keep us up to date with bugs in the bug report thread.

**SO's** - We're using ULX to ban people. When Evolve is set up we'll transfer permanent bans into SourceBans. Contact one of the above staff or myself to get your admin set up.

blob - Garry's Mod Division Leader

Could there be a slight Increase on the limit of some Job titles?

Last night junzou posted this. Now blob does o.o and I was the first to cOmment. Anyway congrats honey

Yeah, because everyone in Skype was like "WAIT UNTIL NOON!"

Then fucking Sandy posted it after I deleted mine, like a dumbass, so we all negrepped him. Then his thread was deleted, and blob made this one.

Guest Sandy Balls

Last night junzou posted this. Now blob does o.o and I was the first to cOmment. Anyway congrats honey

Then fucking Sandy posted it after I deleted mine, like a dumbass, so we all negrepped him. Then his thread was deleted, and blob made this one.

TMADMADMADMADMADMAD. ALSO THE ASS WAS FAT.

Grats Honey.

Edited by Sandy Balls

Guest Sandy Balls

I've won the lottery 6 times thus far, I am the richest nigerian in the server.

Edited by Sandy Balls

I've won the lottery 6 times thus far, I am the richest nigerian in the server.

Yeah, check your title too. It suits your new fame on DarkRP.

Sign in to follow this