Sign in to follow this  
Troop

:O Look What i Found

Do you have a PSD or PNG version of it for the transparent background?

It's easy enough to fix manually, but making it jpg lowered the quality slightly.

If not, I'm sure someone can fix it up so we can actually use it.

Nonsense, this is the perfect time to do a contest for a new logo. In fact, we had one a while ago, but I don't believe we determined a winner.

Edited by Illogical

Nonsense, this is the perfect time to do a context for a new logo. In fact, we had one a while ago, but I don't believe we determined a winner.

sG logo is actually the letters 'a' and 'g' from this font here http://www.dafont.com/rezland.font :/

Who was the original maker of the logo ?

ya, i always wondered why the logo didnt say sg...as for the new logo, fatb0y said "we had a winner, we just need to do something with it" and never got around to "doing anything with it"...iirc.

Nonsense, this is the perfect time to do a contest for a new logo. In fact, we had one a while ago, but I don't believe we determined a winner.

One of them contests where only two people send in an entry then it turns out that everyone then decides that the 2 contestents should have a sig contest to see who's better and then the thread dies?

Edited by Eek

I really liked the one Mayo made way back when.

I forgot who, but someone in staff didn't like it. so it was scrapped. We couldn't agree on how some things were gonna be done, and so nothing was ever done.

Also, FYI I didnt use the rezland font for the original logo. It was from something else.