Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

So, I'm kinda new here....

And this shit looks like hammer wolf pussy.

How is everyone doing? I'm back, ish, for now, simple forum access on the weekends because I'm to cheap to shell out the cash for a laptop/hotspot. Anyways, basic was great. If I learned anything its this.

One, the high school drama crap just gets worse the longer you live with the same fucking people day in and day out and have no way to get away from them.

Two, I desperately need to work on my upper body strength.

Three, BCT was the best experience in my life and if I could do it all over again with the same three Drill Sergeants I would be on that deal like a joe on coffee.

Overall, I had a great time, I'm now in Ft. Leonard Wood training to become a 12N, Horizontal Construction Engineer aka a glorified land flatner. St. Louis fucked me on paperwork so I lost my 68W slot, but kinda glad about that since now my job is chill as hell and I get paid way to much for what I do.

Wife came to visit me on Family day, I've changed exponentially in her eyes and the eyes of those that were with me during Basic, so things with her are chill again and we are happy together once more.

Beyond that, not much else to say, couple admin things though. Where did my avatar go and why is my rep at -1 when it was around +350 when I left? Peace out, talk to yall next weekend.

Forums rolled back. 350 isn't a lost. I thought you two left each other. And get out of my state. Loljk

Edited by Skotti

We did, but sorted shit out and all that jazz, we're chill now and happier than ever. Also, Missouri was my state before you mofo. Alright peace out, out of time on this damn net cafe shit.

Hey guys,

Ya, shit is getting way better for me as time goes on. Always room for improvement though. Don't expect to see me on minecraft anytime soon if at all. I'm a family man now. Can't wait to get my family to my duty station when I move on out there. Anyway, typing on an iPod is a pain so peace out Holmes.