Sign in to follow this  
DrunkenMonkey

Need a shark....

Teflon and I need to "borrow" a shark for a long term experiment. If you have a spare shark sitting around that you are not currently using we are requesting to borrow it. We will need it for 31 years and we will try and return it to you in teh same condition that you give it to us...except that it may be dead. Also we need a 500 gallon tank to put it in but we can take that as a separate loan. It will also be needed for 31 years but we can promise to return it not dead. We are doing this under the Monkey and Assassin research grant and as such have no real cash to pay you what funds we DO have are 3 blue buttons half a bag of stale chips 6 empty beer bottles 72 beer bottle tops 18 empty soda cans and a copy of Left 4 Dead 2. We are willing to offer any of these items to fund this venture.

I would also like to state for the record the only type of shark we will not consider for this is a Whale Shark. We will gladly take any other type of shark

Edited by DrunkenMonkey

Unfortunately it is not in our budget to go to Scotland or we would. Besides I thought all you guys had over there was a giant beasty in a big pond.

Yeh, we only inhabit mythical wildlife. What do you want a shark for anyway?

Edited by Eek