Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

4 Minute clip of The Walking Dead season 3

Gotta be better than the last season. What ungodly boredom they wrought with the Sophia bullshit. Not to mention they killed off their best actor (Jeffrey Demunn) and great character in Dale. And they dragged the Shane debacle out for fucking ever. That shit was retarded. Maybe this next season will be more akin to the comics and we can forget season 2 for the most part.

Edited by Longcat

The fuck are you guys sayin'? That old fuckhead was annoying; I didn't care for his acting either; it was weak.

I wanna see what that bitch with the katana and zombie slaves is about. (I haven't read that comics so I don't know shit about what's to come [don't say anything either])

This season looks sick, thanks for the share Marvin.

The fuck are you guys sayin'? That old fuckhead was annoying; I didn't care for his acting either; it was weak.

I wanna see what that bitch with the katana and zombie slaves is about. (I haven't read that comics so I don't know shit about what's to come [don't say anything either])

This season looks sick, thanks for the share Marvin.

Read the comics. 10x better.