Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruffles

Application to sG [WITHDRAWN]

82/80 Changing my vote because I spoke to some people, they persuaded me.

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoisie, Shotgoon, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Man, DonDanadoodoo, texarcana, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail(yep), Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboobdoobles, MrCoolness, KnifeMastah, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smoooooth, Moose, TeflonAssassination, DeadDonkah, Shadow, Nom Noms, Rootbeer Koolaid, Someguy,CarbonCopy, doormat, Blekstone, mark, Coco

Yes [staff]: Mimic, Lindseth, Sandy, Toxygen, ZachPL, fontaine, Rune, dast, Ctark,

Abstain: Avery, XIII, blob, Will, Ace, Reaper

No [Community]: Phoenixx, Jewinator 5000, Justice, Fab, TED, tkist

No [staff]

Yes

83/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoisie, Shotgoon, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Man, DonDanadoodoo, texarcana, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail(yep), Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboobdoobles, MrCoolness, KnifeMastah, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smoooooth, Moose, TeflonAssassination, DeadDonkah, Shadow, Nom Noms, Rootbeer Koolaid, Someguy,CarbonCopy, doormat, Blekstone, mark, Coco, c12k

Yes [staff]: Mimic, Lindseth, Sandy, Toxygen, ZachPL, fontaine, Rune, dast, Ctark

No [staff]

Yes

84/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoisie, Shotgoon, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Man, DonDanadoodoo, texarcana, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail(yep), Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboobdoobles, MrCoolness, KnifeMastah, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smoooooth, Moose, TeflonAssassination, DeadDonkah, Shadow, Nom Noms, Rootbeer Koolaid, Someguy,CarbonCopy, doormat, Blekstone, mark, Coco, c12k, Style

Yes [staff]: Mimic, Lindseth, Sandy, Toxygen, ZachPL, fontaine, Rune, dast, Ctark

No [staff]

I waited 30 days to vote on this, gave myself some time to think about it, and based on everything I'm going to have to vote no. I think you are a good person, immature at times, but there are more reasons for me to vote no rather than voting yes.

For example, telling people the reason you quit was because of me apparently telling you 'everyone hates you.' (I only recall telling you that you were starting to annoy some people with the pming about SO and other things.)

ZW7D1.png

(That is the edited condensed/fixed order of the WCS chatlog, original was too big to post,http://i.imgur.com/12GAI.jpg)

I'd like to see/interact with you more before I feel that I should give you a yes.

79/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoisie, Shotgoon, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Man, DonDanadoodoo, texarcana, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail(yep), Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboobdoobles, MrCoolness, KnifeMastah, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smoooooth, Moose, TeflonAssassination, DeadDonkah, Shadow, Nom Noms, Rootbeer Koolaid, Someguy,CarbonCopy, doormat, Blekstone, mark, Coco, c12k, Style

No [staff]: Sportsteen

Guest Sandy Balls

64/80

I DO RO WORK

Sports said to vote no.

Yes [staff]: Mimic, Lindseth, Toxygen, ZachPL, fontaine, Rune, dast, Ctark

No [staff] Sportsteen, SANDY, MITCH

No

63/80

Yes [staff]: Mimic, Lindseth, Toxygen, ZachPL, fontaine, Rune, dast, Ctark

No [Community]: Phoenixx, Jewinator 5000, Justice, Fab, TED, tkist, Ace

Not sure how we got from 79 to 63 with 3 votes.

I vote yes. Someone recount.

Sandy voted Yes at first, then switched to no, that is a -10 point change.

68/80

Yes [staff]: Mimic, Lindseth, Toxygen, ZachPL, fontaine, Rune, dast, Ctark, DRUG

Abstain: Avery, XIII, blob, Will, Reaper

No [Community]: Phoenixx, Jewinator 5000, Justice, Fab, TED, tkist, Ace

I remember in your goodbye thread that you said it was for personal reasons you were leaving. Yet the reason you give everyone now is because of Sport? Not only did you leave for nothing you then try to put all the blame on one person. I'm sorry man, but you just crossed the line of tolerance for me.

67/80

Yes [staff]: Mimic, Lindseth, Toxygen, ZachPL, fontaine, Rune, dast, Ctark, DRUG

Abstain: Avery, XIII, blob, Will,

No [Community]: Phoenixx, Jewinator 5000, Justice, Fab, TED, tkist, Ace, Reaper

my vote is no.

62/80

Abstain: Avery, XIII, blob, Will,

No [Community]: Phoenixx, Jewinator 5000, Justice, Fab, TED, tkist, Ace, Reaper

No [staff] Sportsteen, SANDY, MITCH, Daniel

Meh I have a lot to say but I rather not. I just wanna say trying to get back in sG is nothing with this voting system. I'm not trying to be a dick but honestly no one can make it in. People act like it's a prize to get back in, but it's just a clan. I want to thank those who voted! (even the ones who voted no I respect your decisions.) I'm not going to whine or complain about not making it. So I'm going to withdraw my app.