Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruffles

Application to sG [WITHDRAWN]

Hoe

68/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoise, Shotgun, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Men, DonDanadoodoo, tex, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail, Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboob, MrCoolness, KnifeMaster, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smooth, Moose, TeflonAssassin

Yes [staff]: Mimic, Lindseth, Sandy, Toxygen, ZachPL, fontaine, Rune, dast

Abstain: Avery, XIII

No [Community]: Phoenixx, Jewinator 5000, Justice, Coco, Fab

No [staff]:

Ruffles isn't in sG? Dafuq?

Of course.

69/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoise, Shotgun, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Men, DonDanadoodoo, tex, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail, Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboob, MrCoolness, KnifeMaster, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smooth, Moose, TeflonAssassin, DeadDonkey

No [staff]:

70/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoise, Shotgun, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Men, DonDanadoodoo, tex, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail, Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboob, MrCoolness, KnifeMaster, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smooth, Moose, TeflonAssassin, DeadDonkey, Shadow

No [staff]:

71/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoise, Shotgun, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Men, DonDanadoodoo, tex, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail, Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboob, MrCoolness, KnifeMaster, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smooth, Moose, TeflonAssassin, DeadDonkey, Shadow, Nom Noms

No [staff]:

I came into the wcs server the other day from a long ass break from css, meetin this guy for the first time. This guy's cool and people like him.

72/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoise, Shotgun, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Men, DonDanadoodoo, tex, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail, Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboob, MrCoolness, KnifeMaster, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smooth, Moose, TeflonAssassin, DeadDonkey, Shadow, Nom Noms, Rootbeer Koolaid

No [staff]:

72/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoise, Shotgun, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Men, DonDanadoodoo, tex, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail, Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboob, MrCoolness, KnifeMaster, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smooth, Moose, TeflonAssassin, DeadDonkey, Shadow, Nom Noms, Rootbeer Koolaid

Abstain: Avery, XIII, blob

No [staff]:

Welcome back

73/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoise, Shotgun, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Men, DonDanadoodoo, tex, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail, Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboob, MrCoolness, KnifeMaster, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smooth, Moose, TeflonAssassin, DeadDonkey, Shadow, Nom Noms, Rootbeer Koolaid, Someguy

No [staff]:

Welcome back

74/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoise, Shotgun, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Men, DonDanadoodoo, tex, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail, Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboob, MrCoolness, KnifeMaster, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smooth, Moose, TeflonAssassin, DeadDonkey, Shadow, Nom Noms, Rootbeer Koolaid, Someguy,CarbonCopy

No [staff]:

Why did you leave in the first place? :(

Abstain, tempted for no.

74/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoise, Shotgun, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Men, DonDanadoodoo, tex, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail, Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboob, MrCoolness, KnifeMaster, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smooth, Moose, TeflonAssassin, DeadDonkey, Shadow, Nom Noms, Rootbeer Koolaid, Someguy,CarbonCopy

Abstain: Avery, XIII, blob, Will

No [staff]:

@Everyone voting no out of contempt for him leaving in the first place - that's a really stupid reason to vote no, and pretty childish. If you have a legitimate reason for voting no other than lolwhy'dyouqutinthefirstplacenoobno, then please elaborate.

@Everyone voting no out of contempt for him leaving in the first place - that's a really stupid reason to vote no, and pretty childish. If you have a legitimate reason for voting no other than lolwhy'dyouqutinthefirstplacenoobno, then please elaborate.

Now go change your votes to yes to those who voted no :>

If you are going to tell people why their actions are illogical, I recommend explaining yourself with logic rather than throwing around random claims.

I am abstaining for the obvious reason, he left. He felt that sG wasn't the right place for him at the time (I don't know why nor do I care) and decided to take the time out of his day to announce his departure. I'm sorry if I seem a bit insensitive, as he very well may have left do to very personal problems, but I still don't understand how being an inactive sG member for a month/several months would be any different than leaving. In many cases, I see tossing in one's tags to be something of an attention maneuver.. especially when the people end up coming back. I am not saying that this is the case now, but many people may think that and kind of have a stigma with it.. I believe in second chances, but only when the person deserves it and when I know why I am giving them a second chance... I don't think that is the case now, but I won't vote no as of yet.

74/80

Abstain: Avery, XIII, blob, Will, Ace

No [staff]:

No

hater gonna hate, fight the power, ect ect

73/80

Abstain: Avery, XIII, blob, Will, Ace

No [Community]: Phoenixx, Jewinator 5000, Justice, Coco, Fab, TED

No [staff]:

I can understand that you had personal reasons for which to be inactive. However throwing in the tags was a move that was completely unneeded. Even if you were in a position like SO or RO where you'd have to step down from that status because you knew you would be leaving for a long time, completely throwing away your status as an sG member did not have to be an option. You could have kept your status as a community member and returned whenever you were able or felt like it. Now you have had to go through and start a new recruitment thread and start from the beginning instead of being closer to applying for a higher rank (l2, l3 etc).

When you chose to leave because of personal reason many of us told you that you didn't have to quit the clan and you could just be inactive. You chose to ignore the advice and throw the tags away which basically seemed like you didn't want to be in the clan anymore regardless of what was happening.

Abstain

73/80

Abstain: Avery, XIII, blob, Will, Ace, Reaper

No [staff]

Yes.

74/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoise, Shotgun, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Men, DonDanadoodoo, tex, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail, Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboob, MrCoolness, KnifeMaster, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smooth, Moose, TeflonAssassin, DeadDonkey, Shadow, Nom Noms, Rootbeer Koolaid, Someguy,CarbonCopy, doormat

No [staff]

Yes. Why? Because I fucking can, I'm high speed like that.

75/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoisie, Shotgoon, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Man, DonDanadoodoo, texarcana, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail(yep), Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboobdoobles, MrCoolness, KnifeMastah, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smoooooth, Moose, TeflonAssassination, DeadDonkah, Shadow, Nom Noms, Rootbeer Koolaid, Someguy,CarbonCopy, doormat, Blekstone

No [staff]

I find that the recruitment section being on bottom allows people to miss it unless they consciously decide to go check it. As a result, apps take wayyyyy longer than they should.

I find that the recruitment section being on bottom allows people to miss it unless they consciously decide to go check it. As a result, apps take wayyyyy longer than they should.

agreed. put it at the top?!

pussy

74/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoisie, Shotgoon, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Man, DonDanadoodoo, texarcana, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail(yep), Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboobdoobles, MrCoolness, KnifeMastah, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smoooooth, Moose, TeflonAssassination, DeadDonkah, Shadow, Nom Noms, Rootbeer Koolaid, Someguy,CarbonCopy, doormat, Blekstone

No [Community]: Phoenixx, Jewinator 5000, Justice, Coco, Fab, TED, tkist

No [staff]

Sure, never had an issue with you before, don't have an issue with you now.

79/80

Yes [staff]: Mimic, Lindseth, Sandy, Toxygen, ZachPL, fontaine, Rune, dast, Ctark,

No [staff]

if i vote no, i wouldn't be doing anything significant

so i'm voting yes because i think it's cool to put him at 80

80/80

Yes [Community]: Pork N Chili, Tortoisie, Shotgoon, Sakata, King1Arthur, DarkPredator, X-Man, DonDanadoodoo, texarcana, JC, Daileyyy, iAlwaysFail(yep), Windmill, MONKEH, Musicfreak, Jimm, TehBlade, JDDZip, Papa, JFK, Pantera, Elemental Master, PanMan, Wintergreen, taboobdoobles, MrCoolness, KnifeMastah, Bulletford/Jrrrrbs, Zach, Epic, Smoooooth, Moose, TeflonAssassination, DeadDonkah, Shadow, Nom Noms, Rootbeer Koolaid, Someguy,CarbonCopy, doormat, Blekstone, mark

Yes [staff]: Mimic, Lindseth, Sandy, Toxygen, ZachPL, fontaine, Rune, dast, Ctark,

No [staff]

why is this taking so long? people not active on forums anymore?

You're just dumb. Ruffles has left and rejoined the clan - it obviously rustled some jimmies therefore harder for him to get in. People are active, you're just really ignorant.

You're just dumb. Ruffles has left and rejoined the clan - it obviously rustled some jimmies therefore harder for him to get in. People are active, you're just really ignorant.

True, but they are judging something that has nothing to do with them. Not sure why, but I guess that's what people do on the internet.

calm down lol.