Sign in to follow this  
blob

Superman

We aren't mad here tbh... He's the one that can't deal with the internets so he has to be banned from it :)

You guys mock him, but why does he have 5 up-votes?

Care to give insight?

I can give you mine, and what I agree with, but I wouldn't want to make people mad now would I? Wouldn't want to state an opinion that people disagree with after all.

Can't go getting bant because I'm disliked.

Care to give insight?

Because people see a wall of text and are automatically impressed. Simple as that.

Care to give insight?

I can give you mine, and what I agree with, but I wouldn't want to make people mad now would I? Wouldn't want to state an opinion that people disagree with after all.

Care to give insight?

Because people see a wall of text and are automatically impressed. Simple as that.

It was the first and probably last +rep I'd ever give him, had to do it.

you are not always right

I thought it fairly common knowledge that, as administrators of sG, we're all fairly infallible.

On a more responsive note, if he wanted to inform us of misuse by admins, he should've done it through the proper channels (i.e. demo/screenshot report). Quitting and going into a long tirade over misdeeds unrecorded doesn't really help any of us.

you are not always right

I thought it fairly common knowledge that, as administrators of sG, we're all fairly infallible.

On a more responsive note, if he wanted to inform us of misuse by admins, he should've done it through the proper channels (i.e. demo/screenshot report). Quitting and going into a long tirade over misdeeds unrecorded doesn't really help any of us.

Don't worry, we've told him that plenty of times.

I remember having a PM with him (and almost every other staff member involved in WCS) and a teamspeak conversation with him, and we all came to the agreement that if he came to us with proof of whatever he was saying was wrong with our servers, we'd deal with it. He decided not to do that, so we did nothing, and he kept doin what he was doin. Guess that doesn't matter anymore, though.

Care to give insight?

BRB Downvoting :D and that's cause ppl are happy that he leaves :D

Did anyone actually think he was cheating? all he did was whoring, even I can manage that.

And ye, he got up voted cause he was leaving.

I'm am disappointed he didn't mention my name ._.