Sign in to follow this  
defqon

Leaving..

The thing is, if you get another JCS people like boris will flood the forums with complaint topics, that gets annoying...

Im not the one who reached 1000 posts in only two months.

Oh and btw, ive been in this clan for a long time and ive seen a lot of different people getting jcs powers. I have almost never complained. Just because i didnt agree with oreo decision doesnt mean that i will always complain.

The thing is, if you get another JCS people like boris will flood the forums with complaint topics, that gets annoying...

I just noticed I hit 1000 posts already, oh well lol

Boris has a right to be angry, you know.

Like..Mayhem? :D

Thanks babe! :D

Fuck you dude. Don't be an ass kisser. What’s the fucking reasoning for 4 or 5 JCS, nothing but a fucking tag. DONT HAVE THEM! THEY DONT DO SHIT BUT TRY AND BOSS PEOPLE AROUND. IF THEY HELP WITH THE SERVERS/WEBSITE AWESOME, BUT IF NOT FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK CAN'T WE SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANT, THIS IS A FUCKING FORUM, NOT A FUCKING CHILDENS PLAYGROUND.

With that said, sorry to see you go D&G, but don't worry this clan has been going downhill. The new Jcs are dicks/power hungry.

I'm sorry I don't want our forums looking like shit, and if I see that again I make every effort I can to have you punished/removed from the clan.

Also, I don't see how that was ass-kissing, that was doing my job to keep people like you from flaming. You see, if everyone was like you, noone would want to join UV. We have to keep a good name for ourselves.

Yeah. Look I am sorry guys. I shouldn't have said those things. I just had a really bad day; I figured these forums would be the best place to vent some steam. I just saw that D&G left the clan and I got angry. I love that man, he did a good amount for the clan and if he’s leaving just because he’s having his balls busted every time he get on CS:S to have fun then I can agree with him.

Yeah. Look I am sorry guys. I shouldn't have said those things. I just had a really bad day; I figured these forums would be the best place to vent some steam. I just saw that D&G left the clan and I got angry. I love that man, he did a good amount for the clan and if he’s leaving just because he’s having his balls busted every time he get on CS:S to have fun then I can agree with him.

That was so much better. :)

Exactly, hopefully we can get can get some members who will truly prove their worth.

That is offensive to me. D&G "proved" his worth time and time again. He was an excellent member, Great chairman, and a wonderful friend and this clan will be hurting without him.

I just noticed I hit 1000 posts already, oh well lol

Can you be any more obvious with your posturing?

I've seen a couple members that would be worthy as JCS, now they have an opportunity to start helping out and get noticed.

IMO, if they havent been helping already then they dont deserve to be a leader at all. A true leader will do things when nobody is looking. And if the leadership isnt always on the lookout for possible leader, then they need to start paying more attention to the members.

IMO, if they havent been helping already then they dont deserve to be a leader at all. A true leader will do things when nobody is looking. And if the leadership isnt always on the lookout for possible leader, then they need to start paying more attention to the members.

Uhh so you mean you want to nominate some loner, less known and quiet person to be a leader? And not someone who's been active, helping out others, working and earning their way up into the clan to be a leader? I'd vote for the active person "IMO"

Uhh so you mean you want to nominate some loner, less known and quiet person to be a leader? And not someone who's been active, helping out others, working and earning their way up into the clan to be a leader? I'd vote for the active person "IMO"

Way to keep up dude. I was saying that a true leader isnt someone who only does things when he knows others are watching. He does good things even when others arent looking. Oreo said that this was a time for people to start helping, but if a person hasnt been helping already, they shouldnt be chosen just because they started doing things for the clan now that they know they have a chance for a higher position.

Man this sucks dick. D&G did a shitload for this clan and Im gunna miss him :'(.

All the times Ive played with him Ive never thought he was hacking. Ive been accused of hacking but it was just skill.

THIS SUCKS

But oh well its his decision and I hope he sticks around in CSS and on the forums.

Lol Fetus I do love you.

TimetoDie, why are you such a belligerent fuck on these forums? If you can't post without swearing every other word then don't post at all. Put some intellect into your posts please, not just fuckity fuck fuck. I used to like you,now all you do is insult people and talk shit. It's disrespectful and ignorant. The reason we have rules is so that people don't come in and get out of control, like you do every single time you post.

I lol'd.

Guest Fohacidal

You know its an internet clan, and the JCS are just there to keep it organized to help the leaders out, its not like they will impose laws on you. I swear some people take this way to seriously lol

Well hopefully this is only a removal of title and not a goodbye. Cause then I would be pissed. D&G was a great leader and its a bitch to see him go. Do we actually have proof of these alleged hacks? I mean I've played with D&G a lot, and have never suspected him of cheating. Hopefully this is all just joking around that went sour. If it is a goodbye, D&G, you will be missed.

Well hopefully this is only a removal of title and not a goodbye. Cause then I would be pissed. D&G was a great leader and its a bitch to see him go. Do we actually have proof of these alleged hacks? I mean I've played with D&G a lot, and have never suspected him of cheating. Hopefully this is all just joking around that went sour. If it is a goodbye, D&G, you will be missed.

agreed.

I told p2 so many times.. Stop nagging me about it or im gonna leave.. Do you think i fucking care about some powers ? Its just sad to see all the status on the new recruits isnt done and that the roster wont be growing. It's so sad to see all the organized stuff i did is going down hill. Just because they couldnt stop with fucking nagging me about it.. It's so sad to see the other leaders going in this thread just saying it's his decission and nothing else.. You know what... I laugh my ass out of them who think it's SO cool to have powers.. I only wanted all those powers to help the community but now I am realizing what so many ppl meant in the past.