Sign in to follow this  
PANTERA

Post your instruments.

From what I've gathered, we have quite a bit of musically inclined people in the community. Post some pictures of what you have, or what you plan to get or want, or both.

My axes: (Schecter Synyster Gates Custom, Schecter Diamond Series Avenger, Tacoma Olympia, Fender Squire Stratocaster)

254362_236160629734674_2078538_n.jpg

What I seriously fucking want to get: (Jackson USA Kv2T King V)

d04e1fba3aa9c15067c4e16da5b8.jpg

^ Shorter body length (24.75") so string tension is slightly lowered, makes this thing sound demonic when downtuned.

Edited by PANTERA

DSC00120.jpg

You're looking at a vintage set of Rogers - silver sparkle. Few custom snare drums (one off to the left and two set up). Gotta have the double bass pedal (Tama - Iron Cobras) - essential for shredding. A mini Marshall amp (far right); it's hooked up to an ol' faithful Strat copy that I've had forever, the amp is worth more than the guitar lol

EDIT: And fuck yeah that's a Toronto Raptors pillow in the bass. Ancient pillows for the win.

Edited by Sir. Hot Mayo

img20120624231711.jpg

From left to right: Gibson SG Faded Red (Drop C), Douglas Hadron 727 NA (Standard), Schecter Hellraiser C8 Special (1/2 step down), Schecter Damien 7 (Bb-F-Bb-Eb-F-Bb-Eb), Dean RC7X (Drop A)

img20120624231711.jpg

From left to right: Gibson SG Faded Red (Drop C), Douglas Hadron 727 NA (Standard), Schecter Hellraiser C8 Special (1/2 step down), Schecter Damien 7 (Bb-F-Bb-Eb-F-Bb-Eb), Dean RC7X (Drop A)

Nice, we both play Schecter, NOW GIVE ME YOUR 8-STRING! I need to play some Djent.

Edited by PANTERA