Sign in to follow this  
DarkPredator

Battlelog is backup! + Premium

So the June patch just went live and Battlelog is back up!

It's got a whole new look im lookin at now, plus Premium is available for purchase.

Battlefield Premium: http://www.battlefie...ield3/1/premium

Important to note is that it's a one-time purchase of $49.99 (US)

All in all, it would end up costing less than all the expacs combined.

It's bullshit to charge so much for small DLC content (small be subjective, I mean compared to like Mysteries of the Sith on Jedi Knight)

But I guess if you KNOW you're gonna buy all the new xpacs and maps anyways, this is for you.

You get (I bolded some stuff and added some comments):

• All Battlefield 3 expansion packs with two weeks’ early access:

o Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand - LOL

o Battlefield 3: Close Quarters

o Battlefield 3: Armored Kill

o Battlefield 3: Aftermath

o Battlefield 3: End Game

Combined, these five expansion packs include 20 maps, 20 new weapons, 10+ new vehicles, 4 new game modes, 30+ Assignments and 20+ dog tags

• Unique in-game knife - Hopefully and Probably does the same dmg

• Unique in-game dog tags

• 10+ unique soldier camos

• Unique weapon camos

• Stats reset feature

• 10+ unique Platoon emblem decals

• Increased Platoon emblem layers

• Server queue priority

• Save up to five of your favorite Battle Reports - Arent these all saved anyways? BF3stats.com?

• 5+ unique Assignments

• Exclusive competitions

• Exclusive Double XP events

• Exclusive videos

• Strategy guides

• Additional bonus content

So honestly, it's the price of all 4 new DLC's for $49.99 (because who doesnt have B2K now?), or $12.50 each.

They will probably cost $15-$20 independently, so I think I'll buy it. All the other extra shit is just fluff.

Server queue priority is sweet if you get it. If you dont: You will hate people with premium.

EDIT: I made a spelling mistake in the thread title so I'm putting this here before GoldenTongue shows up again and ear rapes me.

Edited by DarkPredator

It's more like pay2play I think.

Overall, paying for the origin game at 59.99 or w/e and then paying 49.99 for 5(4) expansions is decent, because those 4 expansions add up to a good sum.

None of the premium shit really affects gameplay except the camos, which may be good for hiding or just flashy.

I still cant get my camo choices to stay anyways, it always reverts to default :( That needs to get fixed sometime

Sign in to follow this