Sign in to follow this  
Velo

WATCH OUT ILLOGICAL

hahahah enjoy the tornado velo I'm chilling at bethany beach.

Idk where that is and LOL storm hit baltimore city, i'm 3 miles to the east. it missed me :P

GD. Southern MD is getting fucked up

Edited by Velo

I'm just watching my phone blow up with weather alerts telling me tornado watch NO WAIT its a warning O WAIT NVM its just a watch LOL JK its a warning no wait-

Yeah, TV was coming up with the emergency alert like every 10 minutes with different counties, and some of the same. I think there actually was a tornado in bel air, and ik there was one near DC and one blew through Hampton roads, and made it across the bay.

I barely got any rain on my end lol. Like I said, city got nailed.

Edited by Velo

storm came through and hit us anyways at bethany beach during night. I was in a hurricane proof beach house and I was still worried. Lightning was way too close for comfort.

My house got hit by lightning once, it hit cable and phone lines. Burned up land line phones and some electronics quit working or began to malfunction after that (electric stove, stereo..) luckily we couldn't afford cable at the time so no tv's blew up. We also rented the house, so we got a new free stove!

Lightning is kewl

Edited by Velo