Sign in to follow this  
Kit Cat

Ban Appeal

So I was banned for X-ray.

I will now explain to everyone what I have all ready pm'ed to ctark.

I was not checking the minecraft forum during the few days / week before I was banned or I would have pm ctark about this. I used x-ray the details of how much and what I got can be posted latter if I am asked to publicly state it. I really like playing on sg_minecraft sever and wish to be unban, sometime. My use of hacks "mods" was a mistake and I better under stand the rules.

I understand now what I did was wrong and will sit out how ever long the ban ends up being.

That being said I hope this dose not resalt in a perment ban and a global ban from all sever on sg. I really like sg's ttt and other severs and have NEVER hacked any steam game, and frankly I don't know how to...

Thanks for the time,

KitCat

My use of hacks "mods" was a mistake and I better under stand the rules.

go away hacker scum

Using a mod... dose not = hacking scum.... :mellow:.....

Like I said I did not fully understand the rules...

Edited by Kit Cat

go away hacker scum

Mod that let's me see anything and everything, probably not an unfair advantage.

go away hacker scum

Cheating:

• No cheating of any kind (mods, scripts, hacks, etc.)

• No use of any texture pack that allowes you to see through blocks. (Such as the X-Ray texture pack).

Taken from our rules.

go away hacker scum

Mod that let's me see anything and everything, probably not an unfair advantage.

the 20 gold and and the most 10 dyms that i am will burn if i am un-banned is such a advantage. i used the mod'ed jar file for one day and only because I did not swap it before I joined the sever. for I had been playing sp earlier that day . . . .

go away hacker scum

Cheating:

• No cheating of any kind (mods, scripts, hacks, etc.)

• No use of any texture pack that allowes you to see through blocks. (Such as the X-Ray texture pack).

Taken from our rules.

When I first read the rules and was aloud in the sever I did not know what a mod was... or what texture packs was. For when I read the rules I had just got it in bata x.8 and did not even know there was a wiki let alone mods.....

And I admit that I should have reread the rules as i learned more about the game and what you could do as far as modifying your game play but I did not.

Edited by Kit Cat

go away hacker scum

the 20 gold and and the most 10 dyms that i am will burn if i am un-banned is such a advantage. i used the mod'ed jar file for one day and only because I did not swap it before I joined the sever. for I had been playing sp earlier that day . . . .

I honestly find it hard to believe that you were only using x-ray the day sportsteen caught you.

y5QZ9.gif

I thought you were caught x-raying during the previous wave of bans, and that you promised you would never do it again. You didn't learn anything from the first ban?

Edited by Someguy

I thought you were caught x-raying during the previous wave of bans, and that you promised you would never do it again. You didn't learn anything from the first ban?

I was never banned from minecraft..... the only ban i have on sG that I know of is one for revenge rdm..on ttt...

After much discussion, appeal denied.

Sorry, maybe you will get lucky and we will unban people at an undecided, later date.

Other than that have fun on other servers.

After much discussion, appeal denied.

Sorry, maybe you will get lucky and we will unban people at an undecided, later date.

Other than that have fun on other servers.

thanks for the consideration

Sign in to follow this