Sign in to follow this  
O.G.

Need a New PC, somone want to put me one together?

Hey guys, so I'm going to be needing a new pc for school next semester, but I want one that I can actively play new games at high settings on.

My price range is preferably under $800, but a little over would be cool.

Second item, I want to stick with intel, my last build was AMD, and I dont like it.

Also, monitor, keyboard, all that isnt needed, nor is an OS or any other software shit.

Would greatly appriciate if someone could do this. I want me some skyrim on PC...

I know how to build a comp, mainly it's not that hard it just takes time and precision. I just built (A couple months ago) the one that I use right now. I used this guide http://www.hardware-...dget-gaming-pc/. The highest Tier is $566 but you have other choices that you can choose from that they list. The $566 price tag isn't really true because it doesn't include shipping prices and even if you wanted to buy it in a store it costs considerably more. The building part of it is mainly screwing in things, connecting wires, installing shit and making sure everything works. The parts always come with instructions on how to put them in and I'm sure you could find a guide online as well. I did Tier 1.5 and with shipping (I also had to buy a wireless adapter) cost me around $700. I swapped some parts out as well. My computer runs amazing and I love it, I would definitely reccommend this if it fits your needs. I'd say get Tier 2 with upgraded parts such as the processor and such. (Ex. Tier 2 has and Intel Core i3-2100 Dual-Core + HyperThreading 3.1GHz for $110, but alternitively you can get an Intel Core i5-2400 3.1-3.4GHz Turbo Quad-Core for $170)

Edited by SpecialBrownies

What the fuck happened to Drunkula's pinned picture of the different components for gaming computers of various price ranges?

Dyscivists.