Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Lag Issues

So this is getting pretty frustrating.

I play a lot of D3 whenever I can, but nowadays either me or one of the people I'm playing with always has a connection/lag issue or problem when we're playing D3 together.

I tried googling on how to reduce lag on D3, but I just got a bunch of random websites asking me to subscribe to their shit and install some most-likely malicious software in order to "reduce the lag" I get on D3.

The main issue I'm facing right now is that whenever I play with others, I tend to shoot up randomly to 500, 1000, 2000 and even 3000 ms Latency according to the D3 thing in-game. The huge latency isn't the big issue, but the problem is that it negatively impacts my gameplay (my attacks don't register or I just stand there and do nothing while I get raped by mobs). I closed every single internet connection program possible, but I still run into this issue, yet playing another game like CSS, BF3, LoL, DoTA2 or any other Multiplayer game, I NEVER run into these huge ping issues. This is also in addition to me randomly getting "removed from the party" and getting an error 3007 or some shit like that where I lose connection to the server and I have to relogin and rejoin my party. It's pretty hassling and its giving me a negative experience on my gameplay. Once again, I tried googling for solutions but every single one didn't give much hope/work at all.

Anyone got any ideas?

Anyone got any ideas?

The blizzard servers are most likely the problem, that shit happens to everyone.

You live like literally down the street from Blizzard HQ, you should go there and tell them to fix their shit.

Guest Sandy Balls

Anyone got any ideas?

The blizzard servers are most likely the problem, that shit happens to everyone.

You live like literally down the street from Blizzard HQ, you should go there and tell them to fix their shit.

Blizz servers indeed.

Yeah. I had that issue a few times, but it was me and the three other people in the server. we all had 3000ms.

Wait for patch fix I guess.

Anyone got any ideas?

PIP

Ya people complain about getting disconnected all the time in general chat. I haven't had that problem myself yet so I must be lucky. There have been times where it would lag a bit but not much. Definitely a server problem.

Ya people complain about getting disconnected all the time in general chat. I haven't had that problem myself yet so I must be lucky. There have been times where it would lag a bit but not much. Definitely a server problem.

Yea it's kind of gay. I've died various times just because of this lag and it just makes the game not fun when you're just skipping around all over the place and there's nothing you can do about it.

Tried the mobile authenticator, to attach an authenticator to your account on the website you have to put in a 10 digit serial number... The app gave me a 14 digit serial number... wat.

A perfect simple inexpensive michael kors handbags For makeup, having michael kors leather bags in ranges of sizes is essential. A cosmetics bag is a superb strategy to organise your make up irrespective of exactly where you go. You can hold little tubes and pots in one and lipstick and applicators in other people. The typical size of a makeup bag is 15cm by 10cm but there are actually all sorts of sizes, certainly so youll locate a smaller or bigger cosmetic bag in case you want it. For everyday use, a cosmetic bag need to be of a size that fits into your handbag quickly. It is possible to organise your makeup by sort so eye makeup all goes into one cosmetic bag when powder, concealer and foundation can go into yet another. Very simple cosmetics bags just are major zipper pouches and some cosmetic bags have sections; they have slots for maintaining brushes and eye brow pencils or lip pencils, and compartments for toiletries, appliances such as sharpeners, and/or jewellery. A number of kinds of cosmetic bags also have individual compartments for liquid things. Some possess a see-through front, elastic straps and clips or rings. A perfect simple low-priced michael kors handbags would include: a tiny comb, mirror, moisturizer, cream blush compact, tiny pot of translucent powder, mini foundation, lip pencil, lip balm, lip stick/lip gloss, blush brush, perfume atomiser, cover stick, ponytail rubber bands and band aids. By why limit your self to just cosmetics? Cosmetics bags are available in numerous handy shapes ans sizes they will be utilised for all sorts of other items, from storing spare tools in the auto, fishing tackle, to fundamental 1st aid equipment (bandage, band aids, disinfectant, scissors) for quick bush walks. Listed below are some other recommendations for option uses for cosmetic bags: Shop hair accessories like tail combs, afro combs, elastic bands, hair clips and hair pins. Hold haberdashery for instance spools of thread, loose buttons, pins and needles. If youre a collector, shield precious coins and stamps by placing them into an appropriately sized cosmetic bag. Once they will not be getting employed, you'll be able to keep your technical gadgets, for example iPod, headphones and mobile phone, inside a cosmetic pouch to stop scratching and harm. Carry lead pencils, a spare pen, highlighter inside a cosmetics bag. The compartments could be applied to shop a pencil sharpener and rubber. Not simply do cosmetics bags are available in all shapes and sizes, they're also created within a wide range of different components, like plastic, neoprene, cloth fabric and much more. Plastic is often a pretty prevalent material, although, since it has the advantage of becoming easy to clean. For long-term storage, or if topic to modifications of temperature, this may possibly not be the very best as plastic may well crack and youll discover the contents spilt all over the place. Transparent inexpensive handbags and footwear are very easy as you may inform at a glance what you've got inside. You will discover some wonderful fabric purses utilized for holding makeup as well as other personal items also, and standard Japanese patterns are proving to become more than a passing trend. Air Jordan 4(IV) - Men's Basketball Footwear - Nike, Jordan & Additional Related Articles - , inexpensive michael kors handbags, low-cost handbags and shoes, Email this Article to a Friend! Receive Articles like this one particular direct to your email box! Subscribe for free today!

Sign in to follow this