Sign in to follow this  
MLGsuperGame

Syndicate Gaming Custom plugin?

Well before the forums went down I offered coding services to Sg. A joint chief pmed me about it he was interested. I am pretty sure it was Jason but I cant find him on the forums. So if someone high up in thou ranks could pm me so we can finish talking about this I would love it.

I offered to make a plugin for Sg coded in SourcePAWN. (free of charge of course).

Sorry, here you go.

Ight ya'll ima hear offerin mi coding to yall over yander in merica, so if yall wants it just send me one of dem private messages and ill see what I can do for ull.

I like this guy.

Sorry, here you go.

Ight ya'll ima hear offerin mi coding to yall over yander in merica, so if yall wants it just send me one of dem private messages and ill see what I can do for ull.

for that i +rep every post of yours i see

Haha Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeessssssssssssssss.

Im with him on this one, I would also be will to code whether it be sourcemod, java, pythonES. Whatever it is, im willing to help

-edit: Ima use Dat dem dair dilect

ima be wiff dis guy you hear? i be able too make just bout anythin youze peepz needz in dat dair future.

Edited by AngryFahg