Sign in to follow this  
DarkPredator

The Get Your Rep Back Thread

605 triple spin off of the ufo in favela spinning in the air hit maker your mom then fuk ur mom throwing knife at the wall no scope 360 triple headshot silent shot xXxUrDoNeKidxxx alex garcia'd ur mom while playing pokemon then pull out my m9 and shoot ur mom then see u in the corner of my eye ur done kid shoot ur face off sphagetti everywhere ur done m8. next round of search and destroy i see you trying to run fuck that kid im jumping off the airplane on terminal get another hit maker off of ur mom slaped ur moms face with my dick knock her out shes fainted like the pokemon i was playing with earlier 890 degress 1080 headshot collateral on the whole xbox live party including you round over our team won ur gettin delete off of the leader board kid ur fukin done.. boom

I obtained a thing you post into console that automatically upreps every post on the page.

If it isn't bannable, I'd totally share it to people who want to spread the upreps across sG

If this is against the rules in any way then please say so before I get B&'d.

Edited by Ichalvl