Sign in to follow this  
Slazors92

Slazors In The Server

I know what you're thinking.

"ITS SO NARCISSISTIC TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT YOURSELF IN THE FORUMS"

Too bad. I've got swagger up to the brim, and I'm taking names. Actually, I made this thread because I needed some advice on how I behave the server the TTT server. (As that is the only sG server I frequent.) Its pretty much a love or hate situation. Some people really like me, others hate me. So I thought I'd ask you guys a few questions. If you don't want to contribute, thats fine with me.

1) How do you feel about Slazors reading the dead chat out loud on his mic?

2) Does Slazors scream too much?

3) Does Slazors often think he is funny, when in reality he's as funny as a dried up carrot?

4) Would you say Slazors acts like an adult or a little kid? Other?

5) If you could change one thing about Slazors being on the server, what would it be. (Inb4 LEAVE FOREVER)

6) Do you think it is hilarious that Slazors actually PAYED THIRTY DOLLARS to get un-perma'd from sG TTT?

7) When playing on Nipperhouse, Slazors often stays inside one of the closets the entire map. Do you find this funny? Annoying? Blatantly retarded?

8) Final Question: If you gave slazors a rating from 1-10, 1 being the least annoying and 10 being the most annoying, what would it be?

---

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

1) How do you feel about Slazors reading the dead chat out loud on his mic?

it can be funny depending on what you read and what tone you choose to read it in

2) Does Slazors scream too much?

I don't think so

3) Does Slazors often think he is funny, when in reality he's as funny as a dried up carrot?

yes

4) Would you say Slazors acts like an adult or a little kid? Other?

a 40 year old virgin

5) If you could change one thing about Slazors being on the server, what would it be. (Inb4 LEAVE FOREVER)

I would make him change his name to sleighzor

6) Do you think it is hilarious that Slazors actually PAYED THIRTY DOLLARS to get un-perma'd from sG TTT?

it's even more hilarious that sleighzor can't even spell "paid" correctly

7) When playing on Nipperhouse, Slazors often stays inside one of the closets the entire map. Do you find this funny? Annoying? Blatantly retarded?

stupid question

8) Final Question: If you gave slazors a rating from 1-10, 1 being the least annoying and 10 being the most annoying, what would it be?

you're not on the same level as GS members yet so consider yourself lucky

And how old are you exactly ?

I'm a 19 year old man. I'm not the immature 13 year old squeaker that you think I am.

:)

Well, I actually thought you were like 12 or something.

I am going to hi jack this thread for just a bit to tell Jopo that I fucking LOVE his avatar. Tim is the best. Anyways, OT: You really paid thirty dollars to grt un banned? I find that highly laughable considering what just happened last week.

i'm going to answer all your questions in one sentence based on the contents of this thread; because i've never played with you in game.

You're annoying, you should leave the server AND forums for a very very long time; Preferably forever minus 1 day

i'm going to answer all your questions in one sentence based on the contents of this thread; because i've never played with you in game.

You're annoying, you should leave the server AND forums for a very very long time; Preferably forever minus 1 day

YOU DONT KNOW ME MAN!!! *Flips desk*

You smell funny.

Quiet, you.

Edited by Slazors92

In this thread: Kids pretending to think they are more important than the original poster so they chastise instead of giving legitimate advice.

Slazors: It's a matter of being like those who mock you. Pretend the same thing and you're all equal in the end. Asking them about your performance is just giving them the mind set that they have the ability to evaluate you; therefore they just put you under them.

I don't see the need of making this, if people were annoyed by him in the server wouldn't they tell him to stfu? I guess he wants people to tell him they like him.

on the internet

I created it for legitimate advice as well as for a laugh.

*Notices the "No fun allowed" sign*

I see.

Edited by Slazors92