Sign in to follow this  
Xannon

Anyone willing to help me?

I was hoping to find someone willing to help me with a little project.

These are the things I'm looking for:

Pro Photoshopper

Work for free

My idea is a game menu for a game that I want to make one day.

The problem is, I don't know how to code or use photoshop, I just have the ideas!

So anyway, all I need is to get a digital work done so I can see what my Game menu would look like.

If you are interested, pm me! Thanks,

-Xan

So... what you're saying is you want someone to do your work for you without contributing monetary compensation for the deed, and then take credit for it.. Riiight.

tex, if you don't have all the information don't butt in. Please edit your post to something that is USEFUL and helpful.

1. If you don't know shit about how to do any of this, stay out of this thread all together.

2. If you do know how to help and don't care, don't post, move on. Make it none of your business.

3. The info I was going to provide in the pm will now NOT go to you, simply because you are an idiot.

4. And let me make this one so clear that you cannot misinterpret, ALL the credit goes to the artist!

But now that you have made it clear how insecure you are, this is PART of what is to go into the pm.

There will be three separate images. The first is the menu. The second is whatever the artist needs to do to prove it is their work. The third is both images overlapped in such a way that you can see both images. The artist will keep a copy for themselves and a copy will go to me.

The point was to pm and get the information not to look like an idiot now tex. Cheers. :)

-Xan

Resolutions?

Colors?

Is it an indie game?

Any idea idea of the games Title?

You're going to have to come up with more information.

I'm experienced in mspaint. I've done a number of high quality photo edits in that program, it's quite reliable. No need to pm me, I already have some ideas for your game menu. I'm offering my services to you for at least ten dollars. I want to be compensated, fuck credit to your no name game.

tex, if you don't have all the information don't butt in. Please edit your post to something that is USEFUL and helpful.

1. If you don't know shit about how to do any of this, stay out of this thread all together.

2. If you do know how to help and don't care, don't post, move on. Make it none of your business.

3. The info I was going to provide in the pm will now NOT go to you, simply because you are an idiot.

4. And let me make this one so clear that you cannot misinterpret, ALL the credit goes to the artist!

But now that you have made it clear how insecure you are, this is PART of what is to go into the pm.

There will be three separate images. The first is the menu. The second is whatever the artist needs to do to prove it is their work. The third is both images overlapped in such a way that you can see both images. The artist will keep a copy for themselves and a copy will go to me.

The point was to pm and get the information not to look like an idiot now tex. Cheers. :)

-Xan

pretentious much? why don't you teach yourself how to photoshop? I did.

COMMUNICATION WITH ME IS HIGHLY VALUABLE AND MY ADMIRATION IS EVEN MORE VALUABLE

just kidding

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE DO THIS?

You can find a trial of Photoshop on Adobe's website o.k.

The problem is, I don't know how to code or use photoshop, I just have the ideas!

Practise what you preach.

get-the-fuck-out-01_25630738.jpg