Sign in to follow this  
Toxygen

Alucard

* Alucard

* Anime - Hellsing

* Deagle only

* 2500+

* Restrictions: +75 HP Tome, All Attack Menu (Except +50 Pistol clip), All Defense Menu (Except Duke Nukem Glasses), No LJ, All Power Up Menu

Skills:

*5 Skills/50 Levels

*Life Leach, Regeneration, .13 MM Explosive Rounds, Speed, Undying (Respawn)

*Life Leach (10 Levels): 40% Chance on hit to leach 10% of damage, increasing by 3% each level, maxing at 40%,

*Regeneration (10 Levels): +1 hp regeneration every 2 levels., per 5 seconds, doesn't go past 100 HP

*.13 MM Explosive Rounds (10 Levels): +2 Damage/level maxing at +20 damage

* Speed: 10% Speed Boost, +5 per Level, maxing at 50% Speed boost

*Undying (10 Levels): Use Undead Lord's respawn, don't know the numbers for this one.

First time posting a race idea, so leave any feedback/suggestions and be open minded about this one, take into account it's restrictions and deagle only, I look forward to input thanks in advance.

okay wow after seeing this race you guys still think that WCS 2 races are OP?

The only things that can be considered overpowered are 50% speed increase, and 20 extra damage per shot, and both can be easily explained.

The only things that can be considered overpowered are 50% speed increase, and 20 extra damage per shot, and both can be easily explained.

exactly what i was thinking not the speed part but the 20 extra damage per shot when maxed is pretty high, other then that it looks fun

exactly what i was thinking not the speed part but the 20 extra damage per shot when maxed is pretty high, other then that it looks fun

Considering it's high level requirement and deagle only, 20 extra damage won't be game breaking, I'll wait to hear what some other people have to say about it before changing.

Trust me, there's pistol races much more overpowered than this one.

e.g. Remilia fagscarfag, any variation of orc + deagle.

The former, absolutely. The latter, not so much. Pistoleer is actually an incredible pistol race if used correctly, so much so that it is on-par with Ramilia Scarlet.

That being said, there's a private race that does up to +70 extra damage with a knockback, so I wouldn't really complain about +20 damage to a deagle shot.