Sign in to follow this  
Ben_Hai

Velocity problem?

People have been complaining about how hard it is to bhop on the sG server, while on other servers they can bhop fine. Something about gaining speed being very difficult. Has anyone else noticed this problem, or know how to fix it?

If you have this problem and know of any servers where you can bhop "normally", I'd appreciate it if you PM them to me so I can check them out.

I find it easier to gain speed and RETAIN that speed on other bunnyhop servers. I have no idea why. One speculation my mind has been set on is that the sG server doesn't always register every jump. Maybe thats just me with bad rates or some shit(I don't really know), but I find it much easier bhopping on a different server i usually go to to bhop.

Jump registration is my fear, since it's probably the most difficult to fix. :(

Edit: It's also seeming more and more likely to be the case, with so many people mentioning it. If you have any suggestions for fixing this issue specifically I'd love to hear them. The server is 100tick.. maybe 101 tick will help? :(

Doesn't seem any different than any other bhop server imo. I can easily prespeed up to the 600+ sometimes in 4-5 jumps if I'm lucky. It does seem like our server has a smaller window to get single/silent step jumps though.

P.S. check out HG bhop, Intox bhop, ausbhop. Lots of bhop pros play there so their rates and such will be accurate.

Thanks for the suggestions Zeb.

However I get mouse lag on almost every bhop map. It's my CS though and I have no clue why I have it.

Do you have vsync enabled or a really low fps_max? That lags my mouse for some reason.

Guest Horny©at
People have been complaining about how hard it is to bhop on the sG server, while on other servers they can bhop fine. Something about gaining speed being very difficult. Has anyone else noticed this problem, or know how to fix it?

If you have this problem and know of any servers where you can bhop "normally", I'd appreciate it if you PM them to me so I can check them out.

Yea man, I heard of that problem too. It's called "The Suck". Too bad I don't have it.