Weapon: Knife

Idea From: HL2 Mod game- Hidden

Skills: 6 with 5 pts each

Shop restricts: Jumping items, Hp items, evade items, DR items. Speed items

Required lv: 1500

Starts with 130% speed- can be rooted and slowed

Exprtz: at lv 100 5%hp regen per 3 seconds

[5] Carnivore: Mmmmmm, Fresh meat- 50%chance on kill to heal 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%

[5] Your Nexsssst: Am I scaring you?- Ability, Slow all enemys in distance 5ft/10ft/15ft/20ft/25ft down to 90%/85%/80%/75%/70% speed

[5] I Can See You: Third eye and a Sixth sence- Evade up 8%/16%/24%/32%/40%

[5] Pointy Pointy: Knives and Molotovs- Knife dmg up 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% and Frag Grenades have a 5%/10%/20%/25%/30% chance to set an enemy on fire for 2/4/6/8/10 seconds destroying ARMOR FIRST

[5] Mutated Skin: But you can't see me: Invis boost 50%/60%/70%/80%/90%

[5] Mutated Lunge: Your not as safe as you think: Ultimate- Lunge/Teleport farther each lv (IDK how that works)

Please Vote and Comment! Thanks!

Aside from the spelling errors, 70% speed reduction, 40% evade, and Longjump/Tele is simply nonsensical... Essentially, when maxed, you would be able to Bhop your way into the enemy spawn, slow everyone there down to 30% of their normal speed, dodge almost half of all damage that comes your way--even though you are almost completely invis, nade and set everyone on fire, and just run away. Slightly Over-powered... Considering this is only a lvl 1500 race and has ONE-HUNDRED AND THIRTY % SPEED OFF THE BAT this is in need a serious tweaking.

Aside from the spelling errors, 70% speed reduction, 40% evade, and Longjump/Tele is simply nonsensical... Essentially, when maxed, you would be able to Bhop your way into the enemy spawn, slow everyone there down to 30% of their normal speed, dodge almost half of all damage that comes your way--even though you are almost completely invis, nade and set everyone on fire, and just run away. Slightly Over-powered... Considering this is only a lvl 1500 race and has ONE-HUNDRED AND THIRTY % SPEED OFF THE BAT this is in need a serious tweaking.

I completely agree that its OP, BUT! he meant slow is by 30%, (slowing them DOWN TO 70%) I think

Chigger is correct about the slow, and your supposed to put your ideas out there for the "Tweaking". I myself am new, and I'm putting ideas out that I have. If you think something is horribly wrong, tell me, and ill edit it to something else the community likes.

[K] The Hidden

Name: The Hidden

Weapon: Knife

Idea From: HL2 Mod game- Hidden

Skills: 6 with 5 pts each

Shop restricts: Jumping items, Hp items, evade items, DR items. Speed items

Required lv: 2500 <---That more like it?

Starts with 110% speed and 80%hp - can be rooted and slowed

Exprtz: at lv 100 5%hp regen per 3 seconds- at lv 500 gets 120% hp at start

[5] Carnivore: Mmmmmm, Fresh meat- 50%chance on kill to heal 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%

[5] Your Nexsssst: Am I scaring you?- Ability, Slow upto 3 in distance 5ft/10ft/15ft/20ft/25ft down to 95%/90%/85%/80%/75% total speed (they can only walk/run that fast when affected) for 4 seconds

[5] I Can See You: Third eye and a Sixth sence- Evade up 4%/8%/12%/16%/20%

[5] Pointy Pointy: Knives and Molotovs- Knife dmg up 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% and (Is it possible to make smoke nades hurt like if it was toxic gas?) Grenades have a 5%/10%/20%/25%/30% chance to set an enemy on fire for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds destroying ARMOR FIRST at 2 dmg a sec

[5] Mutated Skin: But you can't see me: Invis boost 40%/50%/60%/70%/80%

[5] Mutated Lunge: Your not as safe as you think: Ultimate- Lunge/Teleport farther each lv (IDK how that works, but preferably a short, but fast hop/lunge, as if a hunting animal was pouncing on something. If this is no, i have another idea for the ultimate.)

Heres a fix, anyone like this better?