Sign in to follow this  
Spell

Minecraft special buy.

Apparently if you buy Minecraft this weekened, you will be getting a free gift code to give the game to another person. This is due to Notch getting married.

Notch is getting married this weekend, and in the spirit of togetherness, Mojang is offering a special weekend deal - buy one copy of Minecraft, and get a free gift code with it, to give to a friend, loved one or anyone you like! This deal only lasts this weekend, so be sure to get it while you can!

Remember, this only works if you buy Minecraft itself, not a gift code. When you buy it, a free gift code will be accessible from the newly bought account, and can be given to whoever you like. Check it out!

So yeah. Hopefully this fucking paypal shit will go through and i can snag it this weekend. So, if you Have not gotten it yet, go get it and you will have an extra copy to use/give to someone.

Note though, it only applies to buying MINECRAFT and NOT a gift code.

Not sure Taboo. I'm not even sure if the fucking paypal will clear in time :/.

If i do get it, I was not sure who i'd give it to.

But basically, if you guys don't have Minecraft yet, we only need a couple of people to buy it inorder for us to get more people on :D.

If anyone could give me a code that would be great, I would love to play on our minecraft server but I don't have the money at the moment. :l

i bought a 2 pack... wondering who to give to......hmmmmmmmmm

Paper, I'd either suggest giving it to one of the people in this thread if you wanna be a boss. Ignoring wallace of course, and excluding me.

Sad to say, My paypal won't go through in time, so i won't get a free giftcode. I am sad :(

Sign in to follow this