Sign in to follow this  
Ironsteel

What Jock Culture Does to Pukes Like You

Well to start, I think this whole this is pretty much off. I would say today, more than ever, there is not really a jock mentality in the world. If you cannot agree with that, then at least agree that it is lessening. From my personal experience, athletes were always looked at as special, but there was really never this attitude that if you were not a jock then you were an outcast. At young ages, yeah parents want their kids to play sport and it can get out of hand, but it also teaches kids to listen and at an older age, sports can keep kids out of trouble . I have always played sports and I can say without a doubt that sports have helped me get a new level of determination and drive that I would not have gotten otherwise. Go Jock Culture

Better than being scenekunt.

My school (full of very white whiteys, for that matter. Only one blek guy in the whole school, and he is a sudanese dwarf.) is very jock culture based up until the age of about 15, then people stop giving a fuck.

Better than being scenekunt.

My school (full of very white whiteys, for that matter. Only one blek guy in the whole school, and he is a sudanese dwarf.) is very jock culture based up until the age of about 15, then people stop giving a fuck.

I lol'd.

OT: Who gives a fuck about jocks or anyone else for that matter. If they have some sort of macho-complex, let their heads swell; everyone else sees how goofy their being anyway.

This is a huge generalization. I agree with Noobsteak that the jock mentality is pretty much gone, well for my area at least.

I was/am a jock. I played Football, Wrestling, and Rugby. I can bench press 325 pounds, squat 455, and I forget my deadlift :s. On the other hand, most people say I'm the nicest guy our school. I'm sort of a nerd. I love video games, and building computers. I have a lot of friends who don't play any sports.

Come at me bro.