Sign in to follow this  
Ironsteel

So, uh, care to explain to me why some of you...

I don't care about what my friend does, its about misinformation. I don't like it. It isn't common sense because your science is wrong. Sorry brah. THC is a vasodialator, this is a fact. Vasodialation is actually due to the RELAXATION of smooth muscle cells. I never said it increased blood pressure. Of course it decreases blood pressure that's what happens when your vessels widen aka vasodilation. Arginine and other things in preworkouts can also lower blood pressure. This then helps increase bloodflow. Your first hypothesis is debunked.Now on to this new line of defense. You just posted a huge urban myth that is supported by studies from 20 to 30 years ago where as recent studies point to this "weed lower test levels,etc" as false. It doesn't lower testosterone. Keep making yourself look like an ass as you get more sarcastic and agitated that your science just doesn't hold up.

Nah that is the steriods, makes me a tad bit aggressive. My science is fine. LOL it lowers BP, increases estogen, lowers testerone, reduces growth hormone, and negatively impacts endurance due to increase heart rate and lowered BP. These are all things you do not wana do for max results. Marijuana only is a mild vasodialation lol not even worth mentioning as a postitive because it does almost nothing. I guess instead of acknowledging it I just told you why it is not going to help. Yeah sure it lowers BP like I said already. Had to laugh at you saying Arginine is a preworkout. You are only suppose to take Arginine on off-days or 4 hours after a workout. You need to relax your muscles, but not immediately after a workout. You gotta let them babies run dry to increase strength. You didn't debunk anything LOL you still fail to grasp majority of what I said, but randomly attack points that you can't comprehend. Are you bored yet cause this misinformation you keep throwing at me is lawlfest.

I am about to smoke up a few blunts, drop some acids, inject some steriods, and light myself on fire to put up a few more reps.

This is why I usually just post nonsense because people are soooo determined they are right even when they have no experience.

LOL. It is called common sense. As I said, I explained the science. He can google it if he wants. I felt that since I am experienced in fitness and weight lifting, I would tell him it is not right. But of course he feels the need to defend his friend, when he himself is not doing it.

First statement clearly explains yourself, you legit look like you're talking out of your ass. Please explain the logic of him googling it when you provided it, does that mean you can hand in a paper when in college/university without any citations/sources? Yes, you can say "lawl dis is de internet nat college/university" but it's the same concept. You just look ignorant.

You dumbasses realize that in addition to shadow doing all these drugs and steroids on his own for years, he now studies them too, right?

Only people looking ignorant is you tards who think that Google > College courses.

(well, to be fair, shadow always looks like a tard, but that's OK, it's the roids.)

Nah that is the steriods, makes me a tad bit aggressive. My science is fine. LOL it lowers BP, increases estogen, lowers testerone, reduces growth hormone, and negatively impacts endurance due to increase heart rate and lowered BP. These are all things you do not wana do for max results. Marijuana only is a mild vasodialation lol not even worth mentioning as a postitive because it does almost nothing. I guess instead of acknowledging it I just told you why it is not going to help. Yeah sure it lowers BP like I said already. Had to laugh at you saying Arginine is a preworkout. You are only suppose to take Arginine on off-days or 4 hours after a workout. You need to relax your muscles, but not immediately after a workout. You gotta let them babies run dry to increase strength. You didn't debunk anything LOL you still fail to grasp majority of what I said, but randomly attack points that you can't comprehend. Are you bored yet cause this misinformation you keep throwing at me is lawlfest. I am about to smoke up a few blunts, drop some acids, inject some steriods, and light myself on fire to put up a few more reps.
Your science is bad I've already proved it wrong with detailed explanations of how shit works. Google it because you're the one who doesn't understand. The testosterone thing is truly laughable as its a giant myth that has been proven wrong and even bodybuilding sites say its false.Lowered bp isn't a bad thing because it means more blood is flowing. That's what the pump is all about. You do realize athletes often have a constant lowered blood pressure compared to the average person? I didn't cite thc vasodilation as a positive thing but obviously it won't hurt your lifting. It doesn't relax your muscles to the point of them not being able to do anything. It relaxes your smooth muscle cells and your veins get wider. I never said take arginine as a preworkout, learn to read. I said its in preworkouts because it increases the blood flow which is what you want. You fail to grasp anything I tell you because you won't admint you're wrong even when I present you with the science. Look it up maybe you'll learn something.

Shush Fruggle trying to be serious for once. They wana ignore someone who is a trainer. Had many trainers for MMA/Boxing/Power Lifting has made workout plans for countless people. And this is basically 90% of my life. Let them ignore it then.

Smoking before may prevent maximum bloodflow, but its not going to cause a high percentage change in muscle growth
Smoking weed decreases testosterone levels and, also lowers prolactin, thyroid, and growth hormone. It also increases estrogen levels and when lowering testosterone that is going to negatively effect you in the gym.

absurd amount and gains are based on a lot more factors rather than just on the workout anyways. Rest and relaxation for your muscles is very important for mass and strength gains and smoking would put you in a more relaxed state so I really don't see how smoking later after a workout would hinder gains at all.

You need to relax your muscles, but not immediately after a workout.

Those preworkouts you mentioned in a previous post employ the use of vasodilators such as arginine and chemicals to stimulate nitric oxide

You are only suppose to take Arginine on off-days or 4 hours after a workout. You need to relax your muscles, but not immediately after a workout. You gotta let them babies run dry to increase strength. Bodybuilders in the 90s thought it was benefitial and it was proven wronggggg. That is why anything made in the 2000s does not have arginine for a preworkout unless you are taking a fail product that has horrible results.

Vasodialation is actually due to the RELAXATION of smooth muscle cells.

Marijuana only is a mild vasodialation lol not even worth mentioning as a postitive because it does almost nothing
Marijuana is a mild vasodilator
I never said it was just about diet, but diet is a HUGE factor in building muscle.
Lol it not just about diet, it is for sure a part of it
He isn 't working out wrong at all and he gets consistent results whether he's high or not.
I can work out blazed every day too and still increse strength, but it would be nothing compared to doing it the right way.
Not saying DON'T smoke, fuck I miss weed, but if you are trying to get mad results it is counter productive to smoke at all. Smoking before and after a workout is much worse.
There's no way being high would prevent you from getting any results, that's just a plain false statement.
I can work out blazed every day too and still increse strength, but it would be nothing compared to doing it the right way.
Gaining muscle mass is mostly about diet anyways in which case weed would definitely help you eat more.
Also weed does not magically make yur stomach bigger. You just get hungry and eat until you are full

The testorone results was never proven wrong. Studies in 2003 proved it decreased testorone for frequent users. It was frown upon when it was done in the 80s because the research wasn't done correctly. So faggots were like OH EM GEE IT IS A URBAN LEGEND THAT DOING A DRUG THAT MAKE YOU RELAX CAN HURT LIFTING RESULTS. MUST JUSTIFY BEING ABLE TO DO DRUGS AND LIFT. It was never proven wrong as I said it was a study that was ignored and it was done again in the early 2000s and was proven right. Although it really doesn't matter if you are under 20 years old anyway.
Weed increases estogen you are fucking retard if you don't know that.
LOL athletes have lowered BP then FAT People. A normal person with below 25% BF and a decent diet has lower BP then the normal because the "norm" is usual HIGH BF and unhealthy life styles. There is almost no correlation there to debate. Between a athlete's BP and a decent diet person's BP

you still fail to grasp majority of what I said, but randomly attack points that you can't comprehend

It doesn't lower testosterone
testosterone
testosterone

Yeah that post pretty much outlined how arguing with you is pointless. You flip flop around, use bad comparisons, cite failed research, and make irrelevant points as well as fail to read. The fact that everything is quoted just makes it seem that much dumber. I'm done with this argument because you're way too stubborn. Or your ego is to big to admit you're wrong about anything. Either way you're worse than Zeus God, which is in no way a good thing.

kelso I fucking miss you dude, do you play css anymore?If not what games are you playing now brah? When I get back from vacation I'm hitting you up on steam/xfire I miss our chats such as those about boning a certain persian girl.

Yeah that post pretty much outlined how arguing with you is pointless. You flip flop around, use bad comparisons, cite failed research, and make irrelevant points as well as fail to read. The fact that everything is quoted just makes it seem that much dumber. I'm done with this argument because you're way too stubborn. Or your ego is to big to admit you're wrong about anything. Either way you're worse than Zeus God, which is in no way a good thing.

LOL you mean you "failed to read" and instead of addressing everything you address one point where your only defense was that the research was proven wrong when it wasn't? And it was redone with more modern methods and it was proven correct? Or saying that I am stubborn because I know what I am talking about when you don't and are talking about someone who is not yourself and quoting articles you just read about, that you can't comprehend? I would happily admit if I was wrong, if I was in fact, wrong. The point is, I was trying to help and you decided to press on about a subject you knew almost nothing about. Yes I was a dick about it and even more assholish, but you opened the door my friend and I closed that door.

kelso I fucking miss you dude, do you play css anymore?If not what games are you playing now brah? When I get back from vacation I'm hitting you up on steam/xfire I miss our chats such as those about boning a certain persian girl.

I unfortunately don't really play many games anymore =/. I've played like one game of HoN in the past 7 days and haven't touched anything Steam related for a while. Aside from that I only play singleplayer games that are entice my interests. :(

I'll keep my Steam on though for giggles. I think I still have CSS installed, too.

i smoke weed because Its a nice relaxation after having to care and make sure ocd sister doesnt commit suicide.i do want to stop before school starts for a bit just to know that i have the ability to top. also its like im some dumb kid that just smokes weed all day. I'm trying right now to get into a program at college park that only lets in 30 students each year.