Sign in to follow this  
Sandvich

how to piss off staff

meowmix is mad... Whenever i am on hes mad. He feels like my presence leaves out any chance of him having fun... Dont lie meowmix, dont say you dont hate me, its obvious. Just gotta say, ure get mad pretty easily...

meowmix is mad... Whenever i am on hes mad. He feels like my presence leaves out any chance of him having fun... Dont lie meowmix, dont say you dont hate me, its obvious. Just gotta say, ure get mad pretty easily...
Yea I do hate you. I am not hiding that. When you come on I am mad? Are you blind sir? I'm always happy unless a idiot freekills or is a tool. Other the that I have fun and laugh. Naw I don't get mad easy lol wtf did u see that.

I remember Meowmix as a fun loving admin who respawned himself and threw is dead body at ct's to cause choas, don't know what you did to upset him, but I must say, I don't know many people Meowmix doesn't like so congratz on being on such as small list.

Had to Lol.

Sandvich, gtfo.

You are just making yourself look more and more like a derp. Just save face and disappear off the forums for like a month or two. Come back when you have Ingame support. I would also suggest changing names and starting fresh, then changing your name back when you re-apply.

Zn0xy.png

1. call mitch gay

2. respond to this thread to weeks after the last post

3. Join ds

4. Rage at staff

5. crash their servers

6. ramble on about how to piss off staff

7. ramble on about rambling on about pissing off staff

8. stalk staff ingame

9. pm spam staff

10. say u like anyone sg rejects

11. like sandvich

12. spam spam posts

13. say ni**er

14. say fa**ot

15. read this post

AUGUST NINTH, 2011: Sandvich begins looking for friends, in the dumbest way possible.

Guest Montgomery

Sandvich, stop crying. You'll sound like a 7 year old dicksucking dumbass. Oh wait, you are one.

I see Meowmix is still mad. Not much has changed.

Not really. Maybe you should come in JB & play with me before you talk :). You do not even know me anyways.

Not really. Maybe you should come in JB & play with me before you talk :). You do not even know me anyways.

Sorry, I play good games. I just know that you QQ'd at me for no reason. Probably because you were, and are, mad.

I think that whole list basically makes us smile.

You make me smile because NOT HOW I LEFT IT.

not gonna rag on ds cause i have no bone to pick with you guys... sandvich on the other hand i've got some shit i gotta say to you. YOU KISS EVERY PERSON WITH sG tags ass. You complain about EVERY FUCKING THING and your threads make me want to nail you to 100 trees. i would be more than happy to see you leave and/or get banned. Personally i don't like your brown nosing, it really ticks me off...

PS. SOs/STAFF check SO FORUM... CALLED IT.

Dear Staff:

Respectfully request to aboose the fucking shenanigans out of Sandvich. I will be sure to record plenty of entertaining demos. I look forward to your pending approval of this request.

Thank you,

Reni

Customer Service Representative (Self Appointed)

Syndicate Gamers

Guest Sandy Balls
I agree with Sandy Balls completely why have we not thought of it this way before????

Cause your black.